Canes lead for blue-chip Cali DE

Advertisement
Richt will have us land more premium out of state targets than ever before. Yeah we have a few on this team but it will be even more with richt

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good stuff, stack that talent.

Ford, Parks, and this kid would be a serious haul to state the obvious.

+Jordan Wright

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

****, if Parks ain't serious about the U(all I get from him is a strong ****-Hole-Bammer vibe), I say **** him & we go all in on this kid and the Dillard Duo if we're only bringing in 3 DL next year. No sense in ****in' this kid around who seems like he really wants to be here, to chase Parks if he's only gonna **** us around & burn us before NSD. Seems to me that it could be over once DJ takes a visit to Coral Gables and slow-playing him for an athletically comparable kid who may not have genuine interest in us isn't wise imo.

......wants to come to Miami says the kid with a UCLA jersey on. He's trolling. Not sold. If you want to go to a school 100% and you have an offer you want, you commit in case a spot doesn't open up later. Then enjoy the recruiting process. If you are only 99.9% sold on Miami, then you wait and commit when you are 100%.

And he said Richt lost a few games last year and if he had someone like him, they would have won. Ha. UGA lost a few close games and won a few barely because their OC called horrible plays, Nick Chubb was injured, they couldn't score and their QB's were just plain horrible.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I thought the title of the thread was a mistake. We are on another level now and things will only get better.

......wants to come to Miami says the kid with a UCLA jersey on. He's trolling. Not sold. If you want to go to a school 100% and you have an offer you want, you commit in case a spot doesn't open up later. Then enjoy the recruiting process. If you are only 99.9% sold on Miami, then you wait and commit when you are 100%.

He's been tweeting about Miami before he got his offer weeks ago.., on top of that the last 30 people he followed were Miami coaches and players

Advertisement
Yes, take this kid and give him all the Adidas gear they can produce. Get him shoes now.

MONSTER!!!! Probably the most explosive guy in this class IMO. Imagine him and Joseph Jackson at both ends!! My goodness that would be crazy!!!

And he said Richt lost a few games last year and if he had someone like him, they would have won. Ha. UGA lost a few close games and won a few barely because their OC called horrible plays, Nick Chubb was injured, they couldn't score and their QB's were just plain horrible.

I'm guessing you didn't even read the article

Advertisement
Back