Canes in the Mix for All the Palmetto Kids

Mackmiller974

All ACC
“To be honest with the way things are with the pandemic, Miami’s got a play on all of these kids,” Manasco said. “It’s just what Miami’s need is with how many DBs do they need, how many d-linemen do they need.”

The sway to stay home locally is something Miami is hoping to take advantage of and something Manasco believes has already happened.

“These kids need to get out and see these campuses and that’s why Miami is killing it right now with recruiting because these kids can’t go anywhere to other campuses and see anything,” Manasco said.

Manasco is Head Coach of Palmetto

InsideTheU

Last edited:
Advertisement
“To be honest with the way things are with the pandemic, Miami’s got a play on all of these kids,” Manasco said. “It’s just what Miami’s need is with how many DBs do they need, how many d-linemen do they need.”

The sway to stay home locally is something Miami is hoping to take advantage of and something Manasco believes has already happened.

“These kids need to get out and see these campuses and that’s why Miami is killing it right now with recruiting because these kids can’t go anywhere to other campuses and see anything,” Manasco said.

Manasco is Head Coach of Palmetto

InsideTheU

They'll always tell on themselves. Local coaches encouraging OOS trips and commitments. We have no local pride in our schools smh

Advertisement
Taylor and Breshard Smith are two I have any confidence in. No good word re Marshall since baga probably convinced him of there success with DB draft picks and $$$. Coach here in Tampa told me they do a very convincing job selling draft status and $$$.

I know they got the money, I saw several players get their $$$.

Advertisement
They'll always tell on themselves. Local coaches encouraging OOS trips and commitments. We have no local pride in our schools smh
You're supposed to explore all your options. They have to be blindly loyal? I'm a Cane fan but if I was a national recruit I'd still explore other schools even though deep down I know I'm going to be a Cane.

You're supposed to explore all your options. They have to be blindly loyal? I'm a Cane fan but if I was a national recruit I'd still explore other schools even though deep down I know I'm going to be a Cane.
You are suppose to explore options but if these kids dont make it to the league they tend to comeback home to South Florida. Now which degree holds more weight down here? A degree from Bama or a degree from Miami?

Advertisement
Advertisement
This whole covid advantage makes me reaaaaallllll nervous once OV's open back up.. Don't want kid's bouncing at the first site of something "new" and "fresh"... if only the restrictions could hold until early signing day!! lol..

This whole covid advantage makes me reaaaaallllll nervous once OV's open back up.. Don't want kid's bouncing at the first site of something "new" and "fresh"... if only the restrictions could hold until early signing day!! lol..

I think all schools will see a record number of decommits once things open up. If we lose some of the in state kids, I'm sure as **** that other schools will too. We just have to be the first to get in their ears and tell them to come our way. Miami definitely has some appeal to OOS kids as you saw last cycle with Dunson, Smith, and of course King, Roche, and Jarrid Williams.

"Nah, baby you know I love YOU. She nothin."

Advertisement
Back