Canes Hoops (men and women) have an overseas trip to Italy in August 2019. (Great for recruiting)

Da_Lucky_One

All ACC

10 additional practices with 4 games before the season will be huge to the group and development of this team. The roster should have 13 players on scholarship at this point and it will give fans an idea of what to expect for the upcoming season.

I am guessing but all of the games should be on the ACC Network as the trip occurs before football season.

Advertisement

Unfortunately, this will be the only way to see the games as the ACC Network does not go on-air until August 22 unless the games are shown on ESPNU or at ACCNetwork.com.

I hope Miami has their exhibition games in Italy setup to be live streamed for the fans. We want to get an early look at our team.

Advertisement
Any news yet how (or if) one or more of these games will be watchable here via ACCTV or stream or???

On a side note; it makes my mouth water that there are so many decent future prospects were are (or should be) interested in... and have made coach visits, offers, gotten visits, on the list of contenders, etc. Thanks all for giving us the lowdown. Please for once can we get a few(!) of these guys for real and not come up empty?

Any news yet how (or if) one or more of these games will be watchable here via ACCTV or stream or???

On a side note; it makes my mouth water that there are so many decent future prospects were are (or should be) interested in... and have made coach visits, offers, gotten visits, on the list of contenders, etc. Thanks all for giving us the lowdown. Please for once can we get a few(!) of these guys for real and not come up empty?

I have not heard any live streaming updates on the Italy exhibition games just yet but I will post the links once I find out.

Thank you for reading my post. I want people to realize that Miami is more than just a football school and the same success the football team has and will have that the fans expect should be expected from all sports including basketball. Especially in a talent rich state like Florida.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What is the schedule?

The first game for Miami is against Stella Azzurra Academy in Rome Aug. 12 at 6 p.m. The six-hour time difference sets the tip time for at noon in Coral Gables. That contest is expected to be live streamed and the URL will be available at a later point.

Up next for the Hurricanes is a matchup against BC Šilute, a Lithuanian club, in Florence Aug. 14 at 7 p.m. With the time change, the tipoff is 1 p.m. ET in Coral Gables.

Finally, Miami squares off with another Lithuanian team, LCC International University, in Como on the final day of its tour, Aug. 17, at 7 p.m. The local time in Coral Gables for the game is 1 p.m. ET.

To keep up with the University of Miami men's basketball team on social media, follow @CanesHoops on Twitter, Instagramand Facebook.

Advertisement
Back