Canes have offered 4* WR Irvin Charles....

**** he looks older than someone who is in high school, he seems very mature and articulate.

[video=youtube_share;ONw__EsXIrw]http://youtu.be/ONw__EsXIrw[/video]

Advertisement
Dad need to focus on tying his kids tie and not whether or not he has a ND offer..kid looks like a future star as a "X" receiver

Advertisement
Dad need to focus on tying his kids tie and not whether or not he has a ND offer..kid looks like a future star as a "X" receiver

365.gif

Putting a fence around central NJ!!

Haddonfield is South Jersey and this kid has way way way way way way way too much Sunshine in his life if he's from Haddonfield. Probably grew up next door to Chase Utley. DO NOT WANT.

The "sunshine" bit has grown to be just as annoying as the "crootin" bit.

No it's worse.. crootin is what it is.. but damnit sunshine.. really we want more guys like Eddie J..

I only watched to 4:08 and will go ahead and say this guy is legit. Idk about his Sparq rating but the man not one time did I see get caught from behind. He also looks like he finds soft spot in the d and good vision with the ball.

Advertisement
I like him better than Devante Peete even though peete plays against better CB's. He's more fluid and has some run after catch ability, hopefully he will develop over this summer. That was only 11th grade highlights

I just watched Peete's and Charles' highlight film and at first Charles was winning because Peete early in the season was not going full speed. towards the middle something happen and he started balling and after seeing that. Peete is playmaker and what we are use to. Charles is a nice possession receiver but he does have YAC which i like and he is stronger than Peete. Peete is overall a better player IMO

Putting a fence around central NJ!!

Haddonfield is South Jersey and this kid has way way way way way way way too much Sunshine in his life if he's from Haddonfield. Probably grew up next door to Chase Utley. DO NOT WANT.

Do not know Haddonfield (is it near Mullica Hills?) and have only heard of Chase Utley. But you've got me convinced. Do not want.

You do have me very concerned, now. Looked up Haddonfield and saw something mentioned about the Walt Whitman Bridge. WTF do leaves of grass have to do with UM football. Then, they say it's a good place to have candlelit dinners, something alfresco or other, lattes, antiques.....

Not a city with a thug factor.

http://www.haddonfieldnj.org/about.php

Last edited:
Haddonfield is the complete opposite of the kids we recruit from north jersey.... Haddonfield is a 95% white school in a very very rich neighborhood ... If you ever been near villanova that would remind you of haddonfield

Advertisement
Actually i just read he goes to pvi which is a catholic school in haddonfield he could be from anywhere....

Dad need to focus on tying his kids tie. He seems very mature and articulate. Probably grew up next door to Chase Utley. Haddonfield is a good place to have candlelit dinners, something alfresco or other, lattes, antiques….. Not a city with a thug factor.
must say i loved the kids film, but now with all of this information brought to light, i'm concerned. If he has good grades and has not been seen throwing a gang sign in a picture yet, i think we should pass. He might actually want to go to class and get his degree?
1.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
I like him better than Devante Peete even though peete plays against better CB's. He's more fluid and has some run after catch ability, hopefully he will develop over this summer. That was only 11th grade highlights

I just watched Peete's and Charles' highlight film and at first Charles was winning because Peete early in the season was not going full speed. towards the middle something happen and he started balling and after seeing that. Peete is playmaker and what we are use to. Charles is a nice possession receiver but he does have YAC which i like and he is stronger than Peete. Peete is overall a better player IMO

I say take them both and figure it in two years you since can't teach size and speed.

[video=youtube_share;L5p6G2x1QZs]http://youtu.be/L5p6G2x1QZs[/video]

He has offers from Alabama Florida Penn State Ohio state and South Carolina he's good. I think Miami will get both. And hopefully Deon Cain

He has offers from Alabama Florida Penn State Ohio state and South Carolina he's good. I think Miami will get both. And hopefully Deon Cain

PLUS good video vs. a 5* talent in Minkah Fitzpatrick, I'm sold! U aint gotta be a thug to be a **** good football player, fellas.

Advertisement
Back