Canes have offered 4* WR Irvin Charles....

deerob305

Junior
The Canes have offered 6'4 207 lbs.Haddonfield (NJ.) 4* WR Irvin Charles...Miami is currently his leader over Rutgers, Ohio State, Alabama, Virginia, Penn State, among others....Loves the Coaching staff

Irvin Charles
@Swirvington_

Just got my 20th offer from University of Miami #Canes

[video]http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1599973/highlights/113073375[/video]

Big, Strong Receiver...good Speed...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea they have him CrystalBall to Miami now after he claim were his leader....our biggest competitors are Rutgers and Penn State....

I like the kids size but I don't see any suddeness in his routes or his cuts. He looks like a big guy but not overly fast or quick. Am I missing something? Is he any better than D'Mauri Jones at the same stage?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid looks good but we've got too many of these long striders and not enough explosive guys

We have no size at WR. Dmauri hasn't shown **** yet. Njoku and other big WR recruit are not on campus yet. This kid is a take

Advertisement
I like him better than Devante Peete even though peete plays against better CB's. He's more fluid and has some run after catch ability, hopefully he will develop over this summer. That was only 11th grade highlights

We need some size at WR. Jump balls are becoming huge in CFB (ie. Evans at TTAM and benjamin Free Shoe U), we need both Peete and this guy.

We need some size at WR. Jump balls are becoming huge in CFB (ie. Evans at TTAM and benjamin Free Shoe U), we need both Peete and this guy.

and we need depth period...as far as i am concerned we can't have enough talented big guys at WR...and in south florida there will always be speedy little guys coming through.

Last edited:
I like him better than Devante Peete even though peete plays against better CB's. He's more fluid and has some run after catch ability, hopefully he will develop over this summer. That was only 11th grade highlights

There you go with your great evaluations smh

Advertisement
Back