Canes have offered 4* WR Irvin Charles....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid looks good but we've got too many of these long striders and not enough explosive guys

Yup. We already have Spence committed and are apparently in good shape with Peete. I don't see us taking more than three WRs in this cycle, so it wouldn't make sense to have all three potentially have the same profile as big-bodied possession receivers with value in the red zone who don't blow the top off coverages as vertical threats.

Charles' testing results from a Sparq event in March 2013 include a 4.73 40 and 26.8" vertical. That was obviously from a year ago and he was just a sophomore at the time, so obviously he has had time to improve athletically. But I wouldn't say he has better than average speed based on his junior highlights.

We absolutely must find an explosive home run threat on the outside at receiver after striking out on Rudolph, Dixon, and Lane last cycle.

1st HL play v. Minkah Fitzpatrick..took em 60+ to the crib..I'll take em..as long as it doesn't have a negative effect on us with D.Cain or Ridley.

Advertisement
Langham is 6-4 and Brady is 6-3.We need another smaller wr with break away speed,once Dorsett leaves we 'll have none of those on the team.

Advertisement
This kid is built like he's in college, freaking beast. Moves really well for that size, very smooth for a big wr.

D Jones in HS was nowhere in this kids class.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back