Official "Canes Fans" who root for FSU Tears thread

You are correct but you can't reach our fans. They don't the big picture.
I hate FSU more than anyone but this will haunt the ACC going forward.

Why did the 2014 FSU team, who was in the same ACC, get in the playoffs and this one didn't? What's the difference?

Advertisement
Very well stated. So again, if UM was in FSU's position and we got skipped. would you take the same stand? Answer honestly.
If it was us, we’d be ****ed, but it’s not. There’s more argument against fsu being a top 4 team, so they made the right choice. The backup QBs were bad. The offense went from best in the ACC to bottom third in the NCAA once Travis went down.

The whole SEC was overrated this year. Beating up on other overrated teams in the SEC. Georgia shouldn’t have been number 1. That ranking was solely on last year’s team. Not that I think FSU is anything special offensively but their defense has been playing better than Georgia’s or Alabama’s. Alabama deserved to be left out.

Advertisement
I told you: Yes. As a hurricane, would I want us to get the benefit of doubt being undefeated, of course.

But once I remove my orange and green sunglasses and look at objectively I could understand why we could get let out, doesn't mean I have to like it. Neither should FSU
Got it. Appreciate the honesty.....hypocritical but honest.

Advertisement
@Brains I didn’t believe it before, but now I’m 100% convinced...

This place is at the very minimum 75% Nole fans, no doubt in my mind.
Just look at this thread, Mods took my Tears thread and turned it to a pro fsu to playoffs thread, like WTF my thread have anything to do with that ****?! WHAT. THE. ****. completely changed the narrative of a great thread smfh

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by HBO Max

To me any alleged "Cane fan" who has even one iota of sympathy for fsu....everything from "Deon was really a Cane at heart"
to "Bobby Bowden was a classy guy" to "say what you want about fsu, they never dropped us from their schedule" is not really
a friend of UM athletics.
They are a classic Poser.
They are the dude who claims to be a hetero but occasionally likes an occasional backdoor drilling (not talking about Lowe's DIY).

Not a Nole fan at all. The problem with this is that FSU would have lost vs Washington or Michigan but if they beat Georgia who is terribly overrated then we get to hear non-stop about how they would have won it all, having only beaten 1 team.

Advertisement
Very well stated. So again, if UM was in FSU's position and we got skipped. would you take the same stand? Answer honestly.
It happened to us in the year 2000 and this is payback to FSU for that bull****! End of story, take it to the bank!

Advertisement
Double standards. But if you don't think it is I'm good with that. Thanks for the decent dialogue.....many others resort to stupidity when they can't reason on their points, so thank you!

2xbamm said:
Very well stated. So again, if UM was in FSU's position and we got skipped. would you take the same stand?

See, you asking the wrong questions. What you should be asking is this: If the situation were reversed you think Free Shoes would have one ounce of sympathy or understanding for US? Heeeell no. As far as I’m concerned the playoff committee did the Lord’s work today and I’ll be sending them an early Christmas present tomorrow. I might even overnight that ****…

Advertisement
Back