Canes fans were duped

Anybody saying anything negative about ICE are complete ********. This man has put plenty of players into college....young black inner city kids at that! He got his kids into UM and both of them contributed more than any of you low life punks that talk **** behind a computer screen. He is not obligated to send his kids to UM because he once coached there. If he did that then that would make him like any other coach sending his players to his alma mater or former school that we all so complain about. So, if you are not out there with ICE and his coaching staff changing these young black men lives then shut the **** up period!

No

Advertisement
Anybody saying anything negative about ICE are complete ********. This man has put plenty of players into college....young black inner city kids at that! He got his kids into UM and both of them contributed more than any of you low life punks that talk **** behind a computer screen. He is not obligated to send his kids to UM because he once coached there. If he did that then that would make him like any other coach sending his players to his alma mater or former school that we all so complain about. So, if you are not out there with ICE and his coaching staff changing these young black men lives then shut the **** up period!

All of your points are accurate. My only issue with Ice was putting UM on blast in the media when they asked Kirkland to commit. They didnt walk in and say we dont want you anymore. They asked him to commit and he didnt.

All of your points are accurate. My only issue with Ice was putting UM on blast in the media when they asked Kirkland to commit. They didnt walk in and say we dont want you anymore. They asked him to commit and he didnt.

Except for Central calling people ********, you are correct again.

He should be putting his kids in the best places possible, that is his job as a coach. It is hard to say UM is not the best place possible when the alternates are MUCH MUCH MUCH lesser quality schools like FSU and Ole Miss. If Ice puts his own BS in the way of putting these kids in the best school possible then he deserves criticism because of that.

The problem is these coaches replace what is important with ______________________ [insert BS problem here].

Advertisement
Ask nick Saban if he could win a championship with subpar players. And stop hating on those kids they put their heart and soul in the U and for you guys to keep taking pot shots at them is extremely disrespectful. They didn't have the success they wanted to but that's life, get over it and stop bringing these guys names up in a negative light.
Hating?!?

Can you please answer the question?

You said players(not coaches) win games and ES just asked you why 2008 class couldn´t win a **** thing if this is true... where is the hate?

If they gave it all for the program(or not) is another discussion, but the main point is that you did not answer the question when ES confronted you with a fact.

In fact, you sound much like the coach you´re advocating here. In a tough situation, when confronted with facts and truths, shows the real agenda they have hidden in a drawer, just waiting for the right moment to unleash it.... and cowardly, knowing that the other part involved will not have the benefit of the doubt, because can not defend itself publicly thanks to NCAA rules.

Bunch of agend driven cowards.

Last edited:

So you're saying he doesn't have an axe to grind with UM, or just that you support him and his axe grimding agenda? Which is it?

LOL @ HIM changing their lives. Like he's reenacting Michelle Pfeiffer's role in dangerous minds or some ****. He's an ******* with his hand out and he's a bitter ****** because Golden sent him back to the teacher's lounge. How's he help them reach college? Does he tutor them? He, like most high school coaches down here, sucks as a coach. He stands there and watches the freakish athletes he gets run wild.

How can you say if a guy died you would be okay with it. Ice is doing right by his players, and to be honest Golden messed this up big time. As a former college athlete I didn't play d1 ball but if my high school coach didn't have my back after a situation like this then I would lose respect for him as a person. Stop with all of the bashing and realize that if your son or daughter was done that way you would be just as upset as this kid is.

Kirk and Ice did wrong by themselves. Kirk had come out and said Feb 1st he would let all coaches that where recruiting him know where he was going SO THEY COULD FIND SOMEONE ELSE. Feb 1st came an our coaches went and talked with him he said he need more time. They let him have his time to talk with Jimbo went back and talked with him later that night to find his answer and he couldnt give them one. So they bounced.
If you asked girlfriend to marry you and the day was picked and then 6 days before she tells you she not sure you showing up to the alter?

Last edited:
Advertisement

**** Ice I don't care what kids he put into college. I guess cause they where black we have to respect him? I paid for my U education and donate every year to the football team so basically I contributed to their scholarships. So ice made sure his own kids did good in school and on the field and he should be praised for this? Its called being a parent and if he wants a pat on the back for it, I will be glad to pat him right in the back with my foot. Aint nobody scared of him. His own coaching staff thinks he is a joke. Its easy to win with talent.

Love him or hate him u need to be on his good side to get all the recruits down here, im telling u guys he has that much of an influence

Love him or hate him u need to be on his good side to get all the recruits down here, im telling u guys he has that much of an influence

What do you recommend.......Golden get the knee pads out and polish the dudes ****? From all reports Golden has gone above and beyond to repair the relationships with SFLA coaches. There is only so much a man can do and still maintain his integrity. When a guy has an ax to grind, your hands are tied.

We have some ignorant fans smh. This was just a misunderstanding. I dont know Ice but i respect him for giving kids a chance and a father figure like role model to those who dads aren't around. You keep good relationships with guys like this, because if players see that he trusts Golden and the staff, his guidance can help more than any official visits and phone calls our coaches can make..

Advertisement

What do you recommend.......Golden get the knee pads out and polish the dudes ****? From all reports Golden has gone above and beyond to repair the relationships with SFLA coaches. There is only so much a man can do and still maintain his integrity. When a guy has an ax to grind, your hands are tied.

Imma be honest he is going to have to do some *** kissing with because he can easily sway a recruit away from this school IMO, i dont like it but the guy has that much power

We have some ignorant fans smh. This was just a misunderstanding. I dont know Ice but i respect him for giving kids a chance and a father figure like role model to those who dads aren't around. You keep good relationships with guys like this, because if players see that he trusts Golden and the staff, his guidance can help more than any official visits and phone calls our coaches can make..

I really hope you are right

So you want golden to walk on egg shells cause one of his players couldnt give barrow an answer as to what he wants to do. Also didnt harris convince matthew thomas to go on his USC trip when he could have potentially gone to miami for that important OV? Your telling me golden has to keep accepting that kind of bull****? I think not

Advertisement

Imma be honest he is going to have to do some *** kissing with because he can easily sway a recruit away from this school IMO, i dont like it but the guy has that much power

I think you are assuming that Golden hasn't done "some *** kissing". I'm sure he's done plenty of *** kissing but there comes a time when you have to stand up, take notice and quit taking it in the *** from these SFL high school coaches. He has to take back some measure of control or it's a slippery slope we don't want to go down.

I think you are assuming that Golden hasn't done "some *** kissing". I'm sure he's done plenty of *** kissing but there comes a time when you have to stand up, take notice and quit taking it in the *** from these SFL high school coaches. He has to take back some measure of control or it's a slippery slope we don't want to go down.

This man speaking truth

Like M. Thomas visiting USC instead of The U?

He´s doing it...

This.

Advertisement
Back