Canes fans were duped

ice is not stupid he was at miami he understands that you have to be prepared not to be left at the alter. This was his way of masking his revenge. The guy is an enemy of the U

Advertisement
I think OP makes a very valid point and the commotion over something that wasn't even wrong is proof. Read Lukes tweets, all he does is bash UM, Golden and the program in general. Harris finally got his opportunity to blast the program and he took full advantage even though a half ****** can see Golden and staff were actually doing right by the kid and honoring his scholarship. I think they are trying to steer their kids away from Miami and I think Matthew Thomas is part of that IMO.

Wrong!

What does Randy Shannon have to do with Al Golden messing this up. Where were the "Give Randy a break" threads On different sites that some of you are also on. Just be fair in your judgement.

I think OP makes a very valid point and the commotion over something that wasn't even wrong is proof. Read Lukes tweets, all he does is bash UM, Golden and the program in general. Harris finally got his opportunity to blast the program and he took full advantage even though a half ****** can see Golden and staff were actually doing right by the kid and honoring his scholarship. I think they are trying to steer their kids away from Miami and I think Matthew Thomas is part of that IMO.

Wrong!

Great analysis. I may be wrong but explain how and I can respect it and even admit I'm wrong. I've done it many times on these boards.

Advertisement
How can you say if a guy died you would be okay with it. Ice is doing right by his players, and to be honest Golden messed this up big time. As a former college athlete I didn't play d1 ball but if my high school coach didn't have my back after a situation like this then I would lose respect for him as a person. Stop with all of the bashing and realize that if your son or daughter was done that way you would be just as upset as this kid is.

Going public like a litle ***** is all anyone needs to know about Harris. The fact he ran with it to Luke makes him a ****.

Any man, without an agenda, works out professional grievences in private.

Dude is a grade A *******.

Last edited:
If ice has no agenda then why did he go crying to the herald and wqam. he could of kept it in house he is trying to smear our coaches.

How can you say if a guy died you would be okay with it. Ice is doing right by his players, and to be honest Golden messed this up big time. As a former college athlete I didn't play d1 ball but if my high school coach didn't have my back after a situation like this then I would lose respect for him as a person. Stop with all of the bashing and realize that if your son or daughter was done that way you would be just as upset as this kid is.

Huh? If my son took a year to make up his mind and let a feb.1 deadline slide by, i'd tell him he learned a valuable lesson the hard way. Maybe you believe in coddling the egos of narcissistic kids, but that's certainly not any way to help them learn about life. Kirkland has nothing to be upset about. I don't even believe he is upset. That's Ice Harris's bullshizzle spin to push his agenda. If Kirkland wanted to go to UM, he would have told the staff he was coming. He could have done so even after they "pulled" the offer. He didnt.

Exactly. Dudes are still getting duped by Lice's bullshyt games. He and Uncle Puke saw this as their chance to really bury UM because they knew UM couldn't fight back, and they jumped on it. Kirkland is nothing but a pawn in their twisted game.

I crack up at folks who are still acting like Kirkland got jobbed out. He and UM had a Feb 1 deadline. He blew the deadline. UM still gave him the chance to commit, and he rejected them. You know what that tells anyone with a shred of common sense? He doesn't give a crap about UM.

BTW has players we want for the next couple of classes, like a great man once said "You don't sh&$ where you eat".

Advertisement
If an employer offers you a job and actively recruits you for 6+ months. Then they tell you on February 1st please let me know what you are going to do cause I really need to fill the position. The deadline arrives and they ask you what have you decided and you tell them well I have 2 other job offers can I get 6 more days. Is that an employer an ******* for giving up on you or are you an ******* at that point for stringing the employer along?

If you're a dumb **** full ****** then you think the employer is wrong in that scenerio (hence you think UM is wrong).

If ice has no agenda then why did he go crying to the herald and wqam. he could of kept it in house he is trying to smear our coaches.

There's a lot of people who want Miami to have a black coach again. Is that a bad thing?

Advertisement

There's a lot of people who want Miami to have a black coach again. Is that a bad thing?

Yes, absolutely. Are you joking or just dense or racist?

It shouldnt matter what color coach we have. Anyone trying to undermine the current coach because of his race is a piece of **** and an enemy of the school.

Bottom line is we have a coach, and either you want him to succeed or you don't.

Advertisement
The Don is a power mover. He's not some bytch who is going to sit back and eat Lice and Uncle Puke's buttholes and be hung out to dry by them. He busted his *** and tried like a motherfugger this cycle with Kirkland and Thomas, but they wound up reeling a giant poo log down his throat with all this wait and see looky loo ****. Kirk is gone because he didn't accept our offer. And all reports are that Thomas isn't all that interested either.

What exactly did eating Lice's *** get Al this cycle?

Yes, absolutely. Are you joking or just dense or racist?

It shouldnt matter what color coach we have. Anyone trying to undermine the current coach because of his race is a piece of **** and an enemy of the school.

Bottom line is we have a coach, and either you want him to succeed or you don't.

Speak on it.

Advertisement
Back