Canes Fans Not From South Florida

Lagrange Ga, Family from Miami, been a Canes/Dolphins fan from birth. I have never know any different

Advertisement
I live in Tn but right on the border of Georgia and Alabama. I live in diehard SEC country - but it was The U that got my attention.

Born in NJ raised in CT became a Canes fan when I saw them play in 98' as a kid and got even more into them when I learned more about the history of the program. Then went to school there and will forever bleed orange and green.

Born in Maryland and lived in Delaware my whole life. Canes caught my eye in the early 2000s when I really first started getting into sports. Ever since that 2001 season I was hooked. Sean Taylor is my all-time favorite player of any sport. Been supporting this team going on 14 years now.

From Warner Robins, GA, been a Canes fan since 1981. Was offered a great job in South FL about 8 years ago. Moved down here been a season tix holder since I got here. I was born around nothing but Bulldogs, but my boys back home got that respect for the U.

Advertisement
Born in a suburb of Seattle, I wanted to be a football player just like every other little boy and somehow got it stuck in my head that as long as I went to Miami I would get in the NFL. That grew into a unhealthy Fandom for the Canes. By far my favorite sports team and easily the one I root for the most.

Born in the heart of Suckeye country, half my high school went to OSU the other half to Miami OH. I made possibly the best decision of my life and went to UM. Loved every minute of the 4 years and became a Cane 4 Life.

Advertisement
Born in raised southside Atlanta, GA. Uncle played alongside Jim Kelly. My dad followed his brother and dressed us up in Miami gear since we were infants. They have always been my team.

Born and raised in Pennsylvania. I've been a Canes fan as long as i can remember. Graduated from Penn State but wore a Ken Dorsey jersey in Beaver Stadium when Miami came to Happy Valley in 2001 and destroyed PSU. Alma mater be damned.....Canes will always come 1st.

Advertisement
Born and raised in East Los Angeles, California now living in Newport Beach, California. My older cousin was a die hard Cane fan and since I could remember that is all he preached to me. No way I would ever be anything else but a Canes fan and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back