Canes Fans Not From South Florida

Kirijax

Senior
How many of you on here are not from South Florida, but were meant to be Canes fans regardless?

Born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida, surrounded by 60% Gators, 30% Noles and 10% Bulldogs fans, but they never caught my interest or fancy. The Canes had me from the first time I saw them. Some people are just meant to be Canes fans!

FSU_iPhone_2.jpg

Advertisement
Born in Church Point, Louisiana & currently living in Lafayette, Louisiana. I've been a Canes fan ever since I watched my first college football game, Miami beating fsu.

Advertisement
Brazil. Dad brought back Canes gear after visiting Miami. I had no idea what American Football was, but I knew I loved the Hurricanes. First house we lived in after moving to the U.S. was across the street from the Cox building. Grew up watching my heroes from my backyard, and lived my dream of walking onto the team. I love my Canes!

Advertisement
I was born in lagos Migeria (make the M a N). moved to St. Louis missouri when i was 6 (october 2003). Now I live in texas. I really dont remember what got me to be a canes fan but i have been for as long as i can remember.

Advertisement
St. Augustine fl bruh no love in the 904

Where you at in St Augustine? I currently live in St. Augustine myself. Originally from Cocoa Fl. Made my way to Jacksonville by way of the Navy, and then bought a house in St. Augustine.

I became a cane fan from day 1. My first ever college football game I watched was Wide Right II. I had no allegiance, I chose the Canes and have stuck with it since then.

How many of you on here are not from South Florida, but were meant to be Canes fans regardless?

Born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida, surrounded by 60% Gators, 30% Noles and 10% Bulldogs fans, but they never caught my interest or fancy. The Canes had me from the first time I saw them. Some people are just meant to be Canes fans!

View attachment 26966

Kiri, what part of Jax you in.

Advertisement

View attachment 26966

Kiri, what part of Jax you in.

I'm not there anymore but we used to live on the south side, right off of University Blvd on Spring Park Rd. Went to University Christian.

Ocala, FL. In a hotbed of the most unknowedgeable obnoxious Gator fans but born and bred a Cane. Family from Miami

Advertisement
Back