Canes Fans Most Hated: Who ya got?

Maybe something to kick around since we don't have a game this week: Which College Football team(s) brings out the HATE in you?

For me, Florida and Florida State are tied at the top. I'm not sure I could possibly despise either one — or their fan bases — any more than I do. ****, in some of our low moments under Shannon and Golden, I might've hated the Noles and Gators even more than I liked the Canes.

Like I saw someone suggest in another thread, you might be suspect if you are here posting even remotely good things about those two schools.

Notre Dame would be a really distant third on the list. I can't stand the Irish – but I still would want them to mollywhop UF or FSU every time.

Advertisement
Florida
FSU
Notre Dame

Everyone else

All the pussies that say they respect FSU can go **** themselves

Advertisement
Florida
Ohio State
FSU
Notre Dame

Honorable mention: Tennessee - graduated in 2012 and hated every minute of it. Wore my Miami gear as much as I could.

Advertisement
Same as above but different order:

Notre Dame
Ohio State
FSU
Florida
Tenn

really ND, OSU and FSU are all tied for hate.

1. Florida
2. USCw (I'm originally from So. Cal. My whole family are USC fans. But, except for a few cousins, they're all fair weather fans. Before 2003... Crickets. And right now as we speak... Crickets!)
3. Notre Dame
4. Ohio St.
5. Michigan (Never liked them before, but I've ALWAYS hated Harbaugh. So now. I really Hate 'em!!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let the hate flow in you....

1. Notre Dame
2 UF
3 *SU
4 FSU

Honorable: Sport writers who over hype the SEC.

I think living in Tallahassee for the last 4 years has made me hate FSU the most. Thankfully I moved back to Miami 5 months ago!

Advertisement
Back