Canes Fans Most Hated: Who ya got?

My sports hate has changed quite a bit over the decades, used to revile Notre Dame and Ohio State due to their official-assisted victories over us and the general putridness of their fan bases, but that's faded over time. Right now i'd say:

1. Florida State

2. Alabama
3. Florida

Honorable mention: Auburn, Tennessee, Virginia Tech, Pedo State.

Advertisement
Nobody worse than the Noles. Still don't understand the desire for them to lose every game though. I want their only loss on the schedule to be to us. Every year. Let em be good but let em know who owns this state. The recruiting battle will sort itself out when them South Florida boys see who keeps owning the Noles year after year.

FSU
Notre Dame
UF
Oh State
USC (I ******' hated them during the Matt Leinart era)
Bama

Advertisement
Nobody worse than the Noles. Still don't understand the desire for them to lose every game though. I want their only loss on the schedule to be to us. Every year. Let em be good but let em know who owns this state. The recruiting battle will sort itself out when them South Florida boys see who keeps owning the Noles year after year.
It'd also sort itself out if they lost every game, which any sane person would want to see

Advertisement
1. Ole Miss
2. Florida
3. Florida State

I hate Ole Miss so bad I hope they close the **** school down 😂

ND
FSU
OSU
Penn State

next tier, with much less bile but still some disgust, is
UF
USC
Bama

Advertisement
1. Notre dame
2. ***** *** domers
3. Little Irish people
4. Fsu
5. Uf

Teams I don't hate but cheer for them to lose
1.suckeyes
2. Penn state
3. Bama
See the theme here, teams that beat us in the chip

Advertisement
We don't play Florida and we always beat fsu when we're good so I never bothered with more than game week hate for them. That said, the longer we've gone sucking and fsu sucking less, I've started to work up a real good hate. Which brings me to nd. They beat us my freshman year, then decided they were too ***** to play us anymore. Then nbc decided to broadcast every single nd game- back when here was no internet and you only ever saw other team's best games. And anyone who doesn't have a team becomes a nd fan. God I hate them, even if they aren't relavent to right now. Then osu for obvious reasons. Basically, I can only really hate a team if I feel they ever stolen something from the canes.

1. nd
2. osu
3. fsu

Florida
Ohio State
Florida
Norte Dame
Florida
WVU
Florida
FSU
Florida
Duke
Florida
Kiddie Fiddler U (PSU)

Did I mention that I hate the damned Gators?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back