Canes fans if you want to make a difference

Advertisement
Golden had no idea this crap was going on. Not his fault.Alot is his fault but not this.

If you're in a position as a college football coach where a *** **** shoot might occur if you're not there, it is indeed your fault.

Golden had no idea this crap was going on. Not his fault.Alot is his fault but not this.

You may be right; however, those pictures are a PR nightmare for the program. Golden is in charge of the football program and those are Golden's players. This falls on him by default. ESPN U even showed the pictures. No matter how anyone spins it, those pics hurt the Miami brand and that's on Golden.

Advertisement
I
Broke,

Franchise grew up in inner city Detroit with lots of inner city black kids. I'm pretty sure he knows about inner city black kids.

make sure you don't let anyone forget about this ghey photo spread. Tweet that **** till your fingers fall off.

Michigan fans got their window with that fake *** concussion **** last year. They used that as a cause to rally and get rid of Hoke. It made them feel and appear like they weren't just spoiled fans whining about the HC not winning enough. They had a cause even if it was fake.

Surely, Folden's intentional emasculation and ultimate embarrassment of this once-proud program can be our cause. This fat f@qgit sullied the uniform and put the final nail in the Cane coffin. Like a proud serviceman stated, he did goofy **** while in the military, but he would never do it in front of a camera. He didn't want to embarrass the uniform.

What inner city kid is going to want to join the cast of Glee? The program's lifeblood--inner city black kids--want NOTHING to do with that ghey stuff. It might play with white kids from the suburbs, but not with the kids we need.

..... You don't no sh*t about being an inner city black kid so shut the f_ck up with that ****. If you ain't a cane then get to stepping... Foh

LULZ at broke. This guy is so used to kneeling in front of Folden that he thinks black kids are good with this ghey ****. Notice how the vast majority of black kids on the team had nothing to do with this ghey fest?

Man Foh, no one is good with this sh*t, I hate it man. That still ain't going to change no ones mind about Miami. Let's be real who cares what some **** irrelevant players and walk ons do anyway?

Irrelevant players???
You mean the starting OG and RT are irrelevant players??
Now I know you are Al Goldens intern!

young men were joking around. you people who take it serious are the real ***s....

Real Football players do not joke around like ******.

#BBB

Then why the **** was Shockey running through the locker room naked with everyone laughing on the U part 2? The problem is it may have been funny goofing off with the camera man but it was stupid of anybody to upload those. Social media has no chill. It's not a big deal like the whiners are making it out to be but it was still dumb to upload that

Exactly. I remember in grad school I had a roommate who was 6'5" and 360 lbs, but was a blackbelt in karate and could even do a split (idiot never got into football but could have been a top-notch o-lineman). He could kick pretty much anyone's ***, and got lots of women, but he loved doing the whole *** schtick because it got him laughs every time, especially because people saw it coming from someone that big. Difference being, he wouldn't have done it in a way that it would be recorded and come back to bite him in his professional life. What the players did was stupid because of timing and providing ammunition, but what they did wasn't a big deal itself.

So mocking geys is OK by you? You know that's what your buddy was doing, right? You think that's OK in 2015? "Hey guys, look at us, we're soooo *****! Hahahaha!!!"

You're only issue is they got caught?

What a load of crap. Imitating and mocking aren't the same thing. In fact, he often did it in front of *** friends, who also found it funny. It's people like you who use "***" as some sort of slur or insult against someone that is belittling ****.

Real Football players do not joke around like ******.

#BBB

Then why the **** was Shockey running through the locker room naked with everyone laughing on the U part 2? The problem is it may have been funny goofing off with the camera man but it was stupid of anybody to upload those. Social media has no chill. It's not a big deal like the whiners are making it out to be but it was still dumb to upload that

Exactly. I remember in grad school I had a roommate who was 6'5" and 360 lbs, but was a blackbelt in karate and could even do a split (idiot never got into football but could have been a top-notch o-lineman). He could kick pretty much anyone's ***, and got lots of women, but he loved doing the whole *** schtick because it got him laughs every time, especially because people saw it coming from someone that big. Difference being, he wouldn't have done it in a way that it would be recorded and come back to bite him in his professional life. What the players did was stupid because of timing and providing ammunition, but what they did wasn't a big deal itself.

So mocking geys is OK by you? You know that's what your buddy was doing, right? You think that's OK in 2015? "Hey guys, look at us, we're soooo *****! Hahahaha!!!"

What a load of crap. Imitating and mocking aren't the same thing. In fact, he often did it in front of *** friends, who also found it funny. It's people like you who use "***" as some sort of slur or insult against someone that is belittling ****.

What you described is the homosexual equivalent of black-face.

What our fan base needs is less homophobes. Go root for someone else.

Advertisement

What you described is the homosexual equivalent of black-face.

What our fan base needs is less homophobes. Go root for someone else.

More BS.

Advertisement
Back