Canes celebrate move into the IPF today, Richt gives thoughts

View as article
Stefan has put more articles and valuable information out there in the last few months then that ****y sob Pete in the years he ran this.

Not directed at you mk13 but when I first visited this site yrs ago, every other thread was a homo homage to the GAWWD Peter Ariz. Every thread had at least one post with some pre-teen trying to break dance in the video. Same suckoff posted it every time. I don't know who it was cuz I didn't pay attention to that **** but what a world of diff Ole Stefan has brought. Very much appreciated, and glad the homo homage is history

Advertisement
So cool how Richt is behind the design of everything. Sitting in meetings with architects and calling the shots.

Not directed at you mk13 but when I first visited this site yrs ago, every other thread was a homo homage to the GAWWD Peter Ariz. Every thread had at least one post with some pre-teen trying to break dance in the video. Same suckoff posted it every time. I don't know who it was cuz I didn't pay attention to that **** but what a world of diff Ole Stefan has brought. Very much appreciated, and glad the homo homage is history
I didn’t start posting on here until a month or so ago. Totally forgot I signed on here in 2015. I’d just come on read the threads and laugh at some of the stuff people write.

its more about recruiting. im glad he said in good weather we will be outside. practicing in that weather is what made our teams so tough.

Music to my ears. Can't let the boys get complacent or comfortable practicing inside every day.

So cool how Richt is behind the design of everything. Sitting in meetings with architects and calling the shots.
CMR is extremely detail oriented. From how to eat a sandwich to the size and layout of each office above the IPF field. I bet there were no change orders at all. CMR had it meticulously designed from the jump.

Advertisement
Pete went at with some dude on Twitter a few weeks back about giving canes players bad advice to leave school. Dude asked Pete how he could do that if he was a fan and Pete said I’m not a fan.

Hope they engineered the fck out of that mezzanine with no support under it and all those tons of weight just hanging there suspended from the roof.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another $3mil? I thought we were already that much ahead of the $34mil price tag. Guessing Coach Richt found some new things he wanted added in there - or does that include the redo of the locker rooms and the Hecht Center too?

Wow that's the first time I've seen the raw video!

Fvckin Petey got so much respect around here...lmfao you ***aloons

I found it a couple if years ago when somehow getting drawn into watching UM-FSU fan fights on youtube (**** thumbnails). Clicked on it and noticed that this crazy kid looked familiar. At around 1:10 someone calls him "Peter" and I was sure...lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back