Canes Camp Report: Day 7- Coach $$$ Bags

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our tight ends looking ripped, nice to see Gus trucking someone. What's more important is that it was against corn elder who in his own right is a pretty good tackler despite his build

Advertisement
S&C Coaches.. Keep it up... the team overall looks more leaner and stronger and bigger..

Gus ran with a purpose as he ran over corn! Looks hungry ready to eat!

Don't see how people are surprised Gus ran over corn seeing as how Gus has 50 pounds on Corn, if anything there would be a huge problem if Corn brought him down alone.

Don't see how people are surprised Gus ran over corn seeing as how Gus has 50 pounds on Corn, if anything there would be a huge problem if Corn brought him down alone.
Gus has never had a size problem, he's had a confidence problem. I think Denzel being gone got Gus back on track. He's never run like a kid with elite size so yeah, it's a good sign albeit a minor blip.

Gus has never had a size problem, he's had a confidence problem. I think Denzel being gone got Gus back on track. He's never run like a kid with elite size so yeah, it's a good sign albeit a minor blip.

True perryman used to tag his *** every practice it seemed like

Advertisement

To be fair, Perryman is tagging everyone in the NFL

That's what happens when you run too upright, you're prone to get a chest full of helmet

Hopefully he has learned his lesson

I can't wait to see how our RBs do under a coach who has recent experience at the position

Advertisement

I was kind of joking but yeah, Denzel must have been in his nightmares.

Regardless Gus has a size and speed combo that's tough to find. If he can put it together obviously he could be a force.

The thing about Gus that most of his critics seem to forget is that he improved quite a lot from his freshman to sophomore years. Throw another season of learning from the sidelines in and you'll more than likely see an even better Gus this year. Not everyone comes in like Dalvin Cook. Gus might surprise his critics this year. And teams we face.
Gus the bus running over Corn @ the 57 sec mark

Can't wait to see him in action this year

Gus looks like a monster

Gus really is out of chances and has no more excuses. He has had an entire year to sit out and think about how he wants his career to end. Ive always said he reminds me of James Stewart (our JS not the one in the NFL) and he can have a season like James S. did back in 2004...if not better. But he has to run violently like Stewart did that year. Richt seems like one of those coaches that wont wait for anyone to "have the light turn on"..either you can figure it out or its the next man up..esp at the RB position.

Looking at the season Njoku had last year should have lit a fire in Herndon a$$. If it didnt, then he doesnt deserve to be here. He basically stole his spotlight.

Advertisement
Back