Canes Camp Day 1

View as article
Bring us the studs i could care less who brings them Just bring them

He'll only be bringing ineligible studs to Miami.

So what if theres a chance u recruit them anyway we sec now

We can recruit them. Doesn't mean we have to have him be a part of it.

He must of been invited by the godly mark richt who knows wtf hes doing

Edison kids and coaches reached out to me. Redirected them to the staff and got everything set up.

Advertisement
Why they say genron look like bettlejuice lol. He's not that bad of a guy, would you want your playing dt in al goldens defense? Nope

He's a human parasite who is trying to get rich off of these kids and oftentimes leaving them worse off than they started.

Exactly.

We shouldn't have to go through that **** to get a recruit. The recruit should come to Miami because that's where he wants to be.

F*ck this "playing the game" BS

Uhhh its 2016 if we did it ur way we would have a team of jags

Richards first team at wr already. Him and coley on the outside with their speed and njoku inside with his should be a problem.

I am surprised. I thought that would be Harris.

Im not. Richards is better. Harris looks solid but you cant teach what richards has.

Yeah, I agree, but the guy opposite of Coley has to be a big body receiver. That is the reason that Cager was going to start opposite Coley. Richards might be to weak right now to get off press coverage.

He was one of if not, thee, top WRs, regardless of class, on the bench. I think he's strong enough now.

Why they say genron look like bettlejuice lol. He's not that bad of a guy, would you want your playing dt in al goldens defense? Nope

He's a human parasite who is trying to get rich off of these kids and oftentimes leaving them worse off than they started.

Exactly.

We shouldn't have to go through that **** to get a recruit. The recruit should come to Miami because that's where he wants to be.

F*ck this "playing the game" BS

He's not the only coach Miami speaks with from Edison..

Lamarcus Joyner
Travonte Valentine
Chidi Okeke-Valentine

Few notables Drummond has coached in recent time.

Joyner was sealed and delivered for Miami but Randy Shannon didn't want him.

TValentine did not want to play in Miami's defensive scheme. Do you blame him for running from Al Golden?

Okeke came from Nigeria and was never interested in Miami.

Things are different now and Miami has become a legitimate program again under Richt and coaches respect him and know he's legit.

Times are changing.

Fans have to stop making excuses for Goldens failures. People can believe what they want but he's not anti-Miami like some think. Lot of coaches down here were Anti-Golden.

With that said. I've been watching and covering recruiting for a while now. I've never seen this many top tier prospects visiting Miami in years. Between spring practice to fall camp. Big difference.

Truth

These guys on here are clueless man

Advertisement
Drummond was training Tyler Dunning before, brought him down on a visit and Dunning committed.

Drummond works with DJ Ivey and he's committed to us.

This notion that Drummond is anti-Miami is fabricated. Stop making excuses for Goldens failures.

Just because he bashed um under ag they get all butt hurt.....dude was tellingthe truth....duke johnson and them boys hated ag and he was right

Drummond was training Tyler Dunning before, brought him down on a visit and Dunning committed.

This notion that Drummond is anti-Miami is fabricated. Stop making excuses for Goldens failures.

Just because he bashed um under ag they get all butt hurt.....dude was tellingthe truth....duke johnson and them boys hated ag and he was right

Are people saying he is anti UM in this thread? Or are people taking issue with him taking advantage of talented kids to line his pockets? Getting Valentine into a diploma mill and leaving him ineligible was shameful. Should be a cautionary tale to any parent that allows their kids to interact with him.

He is pro ANYONE that will give him a generous mileage reimbursement, some money for cheeseburgers and some gear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Genron...what a weirdo leech. Odd behavior for a straight grown man.

1284123330_chris-hansen-gif.gif

Advertisement

Lamarcus Joyner
Travonte Valentine
Chidi Okeke-Valentine

TValentine did not want to play in Miami's defensive scheme. Do you blame him for running from Al Golden?

Things are different now and Miami has become a legitimate program again under Richt and coaches respect him and know he's legit.

Times are changing.

Fans have to stop making excuses for Goldens failures. People can believe what they want but he's not anti-Miami like some think. Lot of coaches down here were Anti-Golden.

With that said. I've been watching and covering recruiting for a while now. I've never seen this many top tier prospects visiting Miami in years. Between spring practice to fall camp. Big difference.

It goes beyond Golden's recruiting failures

This dude is a notoriously shady f*ck who uses kids for his benefit and sets up "pop up" schools just to try and get kids qualified, and then sells them off to the highest bidder

He is not someone you want lurking around the program

Not to mention, he's an FSU fan

Are people saying he is anti UM in this thread? Or are people taking issue with him taking advantage of talented kids to line his pockets? Getting Valentine into a diploma mill and leaving him ineligible was shameful. Should be a cautionary tale to any parent that allows their kids to interact with him.

He is pro ANYONE that will give him a generous mileage reimbursement, some money for cheeseburgers and some gear.

Im pretty sure hes done good things for kids too and im sure theres worse scum in sfla then this dude that we dont know of

Advertisement
What in the f*ck is this mongoloid doing at our practice???

Explain yourself [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]Ariz

[TWEET]761300722059272192[/TWEET]

He coaches at Edison now. Edison coaches and him reached out to me to come down to practice. Relax.

What happend to that bull**** diploma mill he tried to create?

Champangnat or something like that, located in a shopping center, Jekri is a graduate of that fine institution.

Lamarcus Joyner
Travonte Valentine
Chidi Okeke-Valentine

Times are changing.

This is jaw dropping bad....

He coaches at Edison now. Edison coaches and him reached out to me to come down to practice. Relax.

Champangnat or something like that, located in a shopping center, Jekri is a graduate of that fine institution.

No not champagnat he tried to start his own strip mall school after that. No joke he named him self head of the science or history department...can't remember which.

Advertisement

No not champagnat he tried to start his own strip mall school after that. No joke he named him self head of the science or history department...can't remember which.

L

O

L

I thought this was pretty interesting and havent seen it mentioned here yet...

[TWEET]761280898784526336[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Back