Canes Camp Day 1

View as article
Just here hitting this refresh button over and over again. Boss is going to be so ****ed when he sees how little work I am getting done after 3pm today.....especially since I am already into overtime for the week.

Keep up the good work. Your focus where it should be- Canes Football.

Advertisement
I wonder if we can get Holloman on campus for an Unofficial during Fall camp... If we really want a shot at him we gotta get him down here frequently.

Advertisement
What in the f*ck is this mongoloid doing at our practice???

Explain yourself [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]Ariz

[TWEET]761300722059272192[/TWEET]

He coaches at Edison now. Edison coaches and him reached out to me to come down to practice. Relax.

Bring us the studs i could care less who brings them Just bring them

He'll only be bringing ineligible studs to Miami.

So what if theres a chance u recruit them anyway we sec now

We can recruit them. Doesn't mean we have to have him be a part of it.

Why they say genron look like bettlejuice lol. He's not that bad of a guy, would you want your playing dt in al goldens defense? Nope

Why they say genron look like bettlejuice lol. He's not that bad of a guy, would you want your playing dt in al goldens defense? Nope

He's a human parasite who is trying to get rich off of these kids and oftentimes leaving them worse off than they started.

Just here hitting this refresh button over and over again. Boss is going to be so ****ed when he sees how little work I am getting done after 3pm today.....especially since I am already into overtime for the week.

Keep up the good work. Your focus where it should be- Canes Football.
How-Much-Money-Does-Homer-Simpson-Make1.jpg

Advertisement

He's a human parasite who is trying to get rich off of these kids and oftentimes leaving them worse off than they started.

Exactly.

We shouldn't have to go through that **** to get a recruit. The recruit should come to Miami because that's where he wants to be.

F*ck this "playing the game" BS

What in the f*ck is this mongoloid doing at our practice???

Explain yourself [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]Ariz

[TWEET]761300722059272192[/TWEET]

He coaches at Edison now. Edison coaches and him reached out to me to come down to practice. Relax.

It is a **** shame nobody will step in and intervene in this slime ball's involvement. Anything for a source, I guess.

Exactly.

We shouldn't have to go through that **** to get a recruit. The recruit should come to Miami because that's where he wants to be.

F*ck this "playing the game" BS

My bad on the down vote, bro. Phone slipped up.

Advertisement

Lamarcus Joyner
Travonte Valentine
Chidi Okeke-Valentine

Few notables Drummond has coached in recent time.

Joyner was sealed and delivered for Miami but Randy Shannon didn't want him.

TValentine did not want to play in Miami's defensive scheme. Do you blame him for running from Al Golden?

Okeke came from Nigeria and was never interested in Miami.

Things are different now and Miami has become a legitimate program again under Richt and coaches respect him and know he's legit.

Times are changing.

Fans have to stop making excuses for Goldens failures. People can believe what they want but he's not anti-Miami like some think. Lot of coaches down here were Anti-Golden.

With that said. I've been watching and covering recruiting for a while now. I've never seen this many top tier prospects visiting Miami in years. Between spring practice to fall camp. Big difference.

Advertisement

Bring us the studs i could care less who brings them Just bring them

He'll only be bringing ineligible studs to Miami.

So what if theres a chance u recruit them anyway we sec now

We can recruit them. Doesn't mean we have to have him be a part of it.

He must of been invited by the godly mark richt who knows wtf hes doing

Drummond was training Tyler Dunning before, brought him down on a visit and Dunning committed.

Drummond works with DJ Ivey and he's committed to us.

This notion that Drummond is anti-Miami is fabricated. Stop making excuses for Goldens failures.

Advertisement
Back