Canes Camp Day 1

View as article
Advertisement
Richards first team at wr already. Him and coley on the outside with their speed and njoku inside with his should be a problem.

I am surprised. I thought that would be Harris.

Im not. Richards is better. Harris looks solid but you cant teach what richards has.

Yeah, I agree, but the guy opposite of Coley has to be a big body receiver. That is the reason that Cager was going to start opposite Coley. Richards might be to weak right now to get off press coverage.

Saw a report in the last week that he was one of the strongest WR in the weight room. He starts gm1 and shines this year.

"That's a horse**** route. That's an awful route." - Hartley

[TWEET]761294776729763840[/TWEET]

It was an awful route.

He got jammed pretty good
Bad route but the kid still made a nice play on our best coverage LB. I will take it. Got a good feeling about that kid.

Terrible route...excellent finish and concentration to make the play nonetheless. Our guys haven't done that in games in a decade.

Richards first team at wr already. Him and coley on the outside with their speed and njoku inside with his should be a problem.

I am surprised. I thought that would be Harris.

Im not. Richards is better. Harris looks solid but you cant teach what richards has.

Yeah, I agree, but the guy opposite of Coley has to be a big body receiver. That is the reason that Cager was going to start opposite Coley. Richards might be to weak right now to get off press coverage.

Saw a report in the last week that he was one of the strongest WR in the weight room. He starts gm1 and shines this year.

Been saying richards man..,..all u gotta know is saban threw everything to get him and he didnt go after any other target at wr we had bruce or mullins.

Advertisement
What in the f*ck is this mongoloid doing at our practice???

Explain yourself [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]Ariz

[TWEET]761300722059272192[/TWEET]

[TWEET]761291303233650688[/TWEET]
Looks like Christy is enjoying the view...

Probably brought the 3 edison prospects that Geo posted about earlier in this thread. He was taking them to camps during the summer.

Advertisement

He coaches at Edison now. Edison coaches and him reached out to me to come down to practice. Relax.

[video=youtube_share;0OjxrIC74q4]http://youtu.be/0OjxrIC74q4[/video]
D-Line Drills

Last edited:
Advertisement
2018 4* Miami Edison Safety & LSU Commit, Nadab Joseph at practice today. Recently offered by FSU. #Canes have interest

image.jpg

Advertisement

He coaches at Edison now. Edison coaches and him reached out to me to come down to practice. Relax.

Bring us the studs i could care less who brings them Just bring them

He'll only be bringing ineligible studs to Miami.

So what if theres a chance u recruit them anyway we sec now

(Both Photos courtesy of 247sports)

2018 Columbus 4* CB/S Josh Jobe (Miami Commit) on campus visiting for practice.

image.jpg

Miami Edison Defensive coordinator Victor Evans & 2018 Miami Edison 4* S Nadab Joseph (LSU Commit) on campus visiting for practice

image.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back