Canes bs UVA - Game 3 - 1pm, ACCNX

Advertisement
Have to flip Garland back to Sundays, let Rosario throw midweeks where we’ve been scoring a lot. Against conference teams, runs are gonna be harder to get.
I’m torn. I like that garland pounds the strike zone but he also struggles when he doesn’t keep ball down. Same thing for Rosario but at least Rosario has shut down potential stuff. He just doesn’t do it consistently. So it becomes throw the Inconsistent guy with plus stuff or throw the guy that tends to get knocked around?

That was a walk after a 1-2 count, followed by a meatball after an 0-2 count went to 3-2.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Too bad we couldn't get the Rosario from last Sunday - ugh. 3 - 0 Cavs.
In my opinion, Rosario's problem is that a lot of the time his misses are big easy takes and his strikes are over the middle of the plate.

Like McFarlane, Rosario needs to pitch on the edges and keep the ball at the knees.

Advertisement
I'd still love to see Long get some more starts. If we're good enough to get to Omaha the next couple of years, that OF is huge.
I think he's got be in the lineup with Burke if we reach Omaha. That outfield is huge. Our LF doesn't cover enough ground. I'm sorry but the freshman needs to lose about 15-20 lbs. He's not the only one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back