Canes bs PSU - Game 1 (Friday) - 7pm, ACCNX

Thanks for clarifying Gino đź‘Ť
Some people simply cannot be critical of any aspect of a team or coaching for fear of losing their fan card and accidentally dropping the pom poms. He has been consistent however, I will give him that.

Here’s to hoping that finally this year he ends up being right and the first game was just an aberration.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love coming onto CIS and read posters talk so badly about coaches, when it's pretty clear most of you haven't the faintest idea. In typical fashion, pitch a fit and blame someone for something that you know nothing about

Now...yes the performance was disappointing for an opening day in Miami. Here's to hoping our offense shows up tomorrow

This aged well.

How was Dallas....LMAO
Dallas is next January. If you had any legitimate role in baseball you would have known that. And I even gave you a hint by writing “in January”. Message boarding can be hard.

But at least we have your defense of the coaching staff back to the top.

Advertisement
Dallas is next January. If you had any legitimate role in baseball you would have known that. And I even gave you a hint by writing “in January”. Message boarding can be hard.

But at least we have your defense of the coaching staff back to the top.
Bless your heart.

You
Notice that your short, snarky posts are when you don’t have a response. When you actually think you have something, you make sure we know it.
You love me...just admit it...the problem is you just spout **** most of the time...

My question for you is...do you use wet wipes or makeup remover to wipe your face?

You

You love me...just admit it...the problem is you just spout **** most of the time...

My question for you is...do you use wet wipes or makeup remover to wipe your face?

It took you all afternoon to come up with that?

Remind us again that we don't know what we're talking about when we criticize the coaches, or how well Landon Powell did after NGU went DII....11 years ago. You're on a roll.

Advertisement
It took you all afternoon to come up with that?

Remind us again that we don't know what we're talking about when we criticize the coaches, or how well Landon Powell did after NGU went DII....11 years ago. You're on a roll.
Actually all of 2 minutes...I kill time on this site...but I'll entertain small minds like you any chance I get.

BTW, I actually have something to do now, but I'll check in on you later, don't worry, cupcake.

Deflection. Not the greatest character trait.
My life is good, I do not get my kicks by coming to a message board talking **** to people I do not even know. I have seen so many of your baby feuds with people on here. I feel sorry for you.

Also, if you are looking for relevance as a baseball guy you are not going to get it here. I am sorry you failed, and have trouble letting that go. It is just a shame that find solace coming here and acting like a jackals.

Good luck to you my friend.

Advertisement
My life is good, I do not get my kicks by coming to a message board talking **** to people I do not even know. I have seen so many of your baby feuds with people on here. I feel sorry for you.

Also, if you are looking for relevance as a baseball guy you are not going to get it here. I am sorry you failed, and have trouble letting that go. It is just a shame that find solace coming here and acting like a jackals.

Good luck to you my friend.

I don't need relevance as a baseball guy on an anonymous message board. My job takes care of that. Like, my literal job.

Keep defending those coaches, though. "They can't make the plays for the kids".

I don't need relevance as a baseball guy on an anonymous message board. My job takes care of that. Like, my literal job.

Keep defending those coaches, though. "They can't make the plays for the kids".
I figured that would.be the best you could come up with.

You are a waste of my time, you are not even fun any more, lol

I figured that would.be the best you could come up with.

You are a waste of my time, you are not even fun any more, lol

That's the kind of thing you come up with when you're stuck. "I feel sorry for you" and "you are a waste of my time", all while ignoring your colossal blunders. Anything but the topic.

You excited for Vegas in '26? That's what my staff is looking forward to.

That's the kind of thing you come up with when you're stuck. "I feel sorry for you" and "you are a waste of my time", all while ignoring your colossal blunders. Anything but the topic.

You excited for Vegas in '26? That's what my staff is looking forward to.
Any chance you can coach the Canes? I’m gonna run the car in a closed garage if JD takes the helm.

Advertisement
Back