Canes bs PSU - Game 1 (Friday) - 7pm, ACCNX

Advertisement
Then Gomez gets thrown out at 2nd trying to turn a gapper single into a double lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
We just have zero Iq still. He’s the lead off too. He knows who is coming up behind him.
I was a little shocked that Kayfus wasn’t our lead off. I get it you want to move him down to the meat of order but when a guy is that good as your lead off I think it’s best to keep him there. Would be surprised if he isn’t back in that spot by end of year

Last edited:
Advertisement
Chestnut has really good off speed stuff. The change and curve are impressive.

Ziehl looked like ***. He won't stay as Friday pitcher. Idk who else we have for that spot tho.

Did not take long at all for Dario to become infected by whatever it is that continues to plague this team the past 20 years.

Advertisement
I disagree with this commentators discussion about attempting to speed the game up, I don’t think cutting mound visits down will change much if any at all.

The fact is, Baseball is just gonna be a long game, always has been always will be. It’s not Football, it’s Baseball, anyone watching knows that it’s a slow methodical game, it’s not meant to be an action packed adrenaline rush experience.

If Ziehl can give you 4 good innings Chestnutt comes in for 3ish and gives a much different look. It could work. But I just don’t know how often Ziehl is going to give you 4-5 good innings where he gives the ball to Chestnutt with only 2-3 runs on the board.

If Ziehl can give you 4 good innings Chestnutt comes in for 3ish and gives a much different look. It could work. But I just don’t know how often Ziehl is going to give you 4-5 good innings where he gives the ball to Chestnutt with only 2-3 runs on the board.
Ziehl has no confidence in his stuff, he doesn’t locate the SZ & just starts tossing up there.

Once he gives up a hit or 2, it’s over, his control spirals all over the place.

Advertisement
Back