Canes bs PEE U - Rubber Match - All the Marbles - 1pm - Ya Gotta Check Ya Listins

Another missed opportunity. Penn st has been able to do it with 2 outs. Miami on the other hand...allergic to a clutch hit

Advertisement
Another missed opportunity. Penn st has been able to do it with 2 outs. Miami on the other hand...allergic to a clutch hit
Literally every season under Gino is like this. It’s just the same exact garbage but with a slightly less effective cast than the year before.

This team will make someone else’s regional and lose two games to the same mid major.

Leadoff batter gets on yet again. With CJ, Yoyo, and Zach you have to bring him in.

Advertisement
Literally every season under Gino is like this. It’s just the same exact garbage but with a slightly less effective cast than the year before.

This team will make someone else’s regional and lose two games to the same mid major.
Wouldn't shock me. How many more years of this will they put up with b4 he gets the boot

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sloppy attempt at a DP there. I thought rosario def did enough to get the win. Take out that wild pitch and he only gave up the 1 run...offense needs to figure it out

That’s it for Rosario. Scinta coming on. He’s been the most consistent freshman dating back to the fall.

Advertisement
How many walks was that for Rosario? He didn’t pitch badly but he ran up a lot of high counts.

I agree. It's just game 3, but the hitting and approach is unimpressive outside of the homeruns.

They're struggling against the #3 starter from PSU. What the **** are they going to do against ACC pitching?

Every year this team can only hit fastballs. They really lack advanced hitting instruction. The PSU pitcher is locating his curveball well for strikes, yet we either don't swing at the curveball or look completely off whiffing at it.

We have some guys that can hit the long ball, but overall it's another unimpressive hitting team compared to the top ACC and SEC teams.

I have no clue how this team expects to make it to Omaha struggling against supposedly inferior talent.

LFG, got a good start from Rosario, let's wake up the bats, two run game.

Advertisement
Back