Canes bs Owls - 6pm - ACCNX

Advertisement
Just a reminder. The VT series starts Thursday at 7 pm.
And you would think that some network somewhere would stream or show the (NBR 2 NATIONALLY) Canes VT game on Saturday... but no...... its all abt Spring Football Games!

Well, I guess when you're a baseball school (or basketball school) like Miami, ya gotta put up with such nonsense.

Jeez I didn’t realize v tech starts on Thursday. How do we feel about the arms being thrown tonight with such a quick turnaround?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was watching. Stepped away around the 5th and got back to my tv around the 8th.

I just think that particular statement is utterly vacuous. Even if it’s true it’s just meaningless filler - and it’s been said by a dozen different people in about 9 or 10 of the 14 games during the win streak.
It’s not meaningless filler if it’s true. And Yes it’s used a lot bc it’s a very common phrase across all sports.

And you would think that some network somewhere would stream or show the (NBR 2 NATIONALLY) Canes VT game on Saturday... but no...... its all abt Spring Football Games!

Well, I guess when you're a baseball school (or basketball school) like Miami, ya gotta put up with such nonsense.
That’s Virginia Tech not producing the game. Maybe everyone is going home for Easter a day early.

Down goes Tennessee. Watched the bottom of the ninth. The Tech pitcher was really good.
Not sure if you guys saw, but they played with wood bats tonight...perplexing as to why lol, but only 4 hits. Tech did as well so it's not like they handicapped themselves.

Oh and Walters is the best closer in America.

Advertisement
Where are you seeing that? I don’t see any broadcast listing for Saturday afternoon on our website, Virginia Tech’s website, or the ESPN app.

Attachments

• 2F5FA351-275B-4203-983E-B1299571A08C.jpeg
    2F5FA351-275B-4203-983E-B1299571A08C.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 11
Advertisement
@AZHurricane (I don’t know why reply doesn’t work on your post) That’s Thursday’s game. Thursday and Friday are on ACCNX, but as of now there is no broadcast listed for Saturday’s game.

I think you nailed it. The VT spring game is at 4pm and that’s probably where all of the school’s production capacity is going.

Advertisement
Back