Canes bs Owls - 6pm - ACCNX

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This team really plays with a belief they aren't going to lose. This was one of our sloppiest games all year. We gave them runs and missed opportunities.

And still, they found a way to come back vs a solid FAU team. Impressive.

Huge road test this weekend, hopefully we got the errors out of the way because VT can put up a lot of runs

Advertisement
This team really plays with a belief they aren't going to lose. This was one of our sloppiest games all year. We gave them runs and missed opportunities.

And still, they found a way to come back vs a solid FAU team. Impressive.

Huge road test this weekend, hopefully we got the errors out of the way because VT can put up a lot of runs
We'll need to play our best defense and pitch well. We can't give extra base runners to VT. They hit well with a lot of power.

I mean if you watched the first 5-6 innings of this game you would know that they came out very flat.
I was watching. Stepped away around the 5th and got back to my tv around the 8th.

I just think that particular statement is utterly vacuous. Even if it’s true it’s just meaningless filler - and it’s been said by a dozen different people in about 9 or 10 of the 14 games during the win streak.

Advertisement
Back