Canes bs Longhorns - 6pm - ESPACCNX+/-

Advertisement
Well I have been trying to be my usual eternal optimistic self…all year. But let’s be realistic we are done maybe we beat LA tomorrow. But I’m not even counting on that. So other than beating Wake in the Acc tourney and the Duke series win this season was filled with a lot of nothing. No “big wins.”

We just let a kid throw 130 pitches and we actually put up no fight the whole game. He wasn’t throwing 99 with run. He didn’t have a hammer that froze us. A nice slider that we just kept trying to yank for 3 run home runs with no one on base.

Another wasted year.

Advertisement
Regardless of the result, kinda gross seeing Texas let that pitcher throw 130+ in the game.

Awful offensive game and I can’t see this team bouncing back tomorrow and Monday. Oh well, there’s always next year.

Gino wasted a chance to win the ACC to “build momentum” for the postseason. Only to waste your best arm against Maine and lay an egg against Texas. Almost impossible to get so many things wrong in a row.

Why he’s been doing stupid **** over and over since he took over….this program won’t get any better until Rad grows a set and forgets about his families money and cans him cause he never should have been hired in the first place ..

Advertisement
Were those dude taunting on second during the 1st?

Anyone else getting really tired of the broken U? ******* every sport. We really need to start winning big and silence these clowns

Gino should be fired for not making it out of this regional. It’s one of the easiest in the country.
Did you see the Texas pitchers the first two games? My *** this is one of the easiest regions. It sucks that we just can't past the 2nd game of the regional

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back