Canes bs Longhorns - 6pm - ESPACCNX+/-

Advertisement
Eh, there's a different mentality when your dude is dealing and you're in a 0-0 game.

Oh, shut up already.

Their guy trhew a 130-pitch complete game with ONE bad pitch. He was still throwing in the 90s at the end. That guy had never hit 8 innings before.

And, yes, we made it easier on him by swinging poorly at first pitches. But he was still great all night.

Ziehl doesn't bat for us.

Not even @CTCANE acts this way for Gino.
As a head coach, you have full faith in all of your guys. They are your guys. You would be singing a different tune if we’d have started a Ligon yesterday and he was throwing bp to that marine team. Gino did what he thought was best, it didn’t work out, and we can’t hit for ****. Wouldn’t have mattered who we started when you only score one run.

I mean Gino see’s a ball player in Long. He obviously is horrendous, but as a head coach you have faith in him. It’s not right, it just is what it is…

Advertisement
Well I have been trying to be my usual eternal optimistic self…all year. But let’s be realistic we are done maybe we beat LA tomorrow. But I’m not even counting on that. So other than beating Wake in the Acc tourney and the Duke series win this season was filled with a lot of nothing. No “big wins.”

We just let a kid throw 130 pitches and we actually put up no fight the whole game. He wasn’t throwing 99 with run. He didn’t have a hammer that froze us. A nice slider that we just kept trying to yank for 3 run home runs with no one on base.

Another wasted year.

Great point on the slider.

Guy has a decent slider and every hitter is trying to pull a homer (outside Pitelli who has a good approach).

Texas coach knew it. All he had to do was dish sliders and sprinkle in a few fastballs, and Miami was toast.

Thats why he didn't sweat 130 pitches.

Hit coaching is a fireable enough offense for DiMare .

Hitting coach should be fired along with pitching and head coach!!! Zeihl should have started this game! Dimoron is a baseball idiot!!!

Advertisement
Oh, shut up already.

Their guy trhew a 130-pitch complete game with ONE bad pitch. He was still throwing in the 90s at the end. That guy had never hit 8 innings before.

And, yes, we made it easier on him by swinging poorly at first pitches. But he was still great all night.

You're taking a stupid stance just to disagree with me.

@IndayArtHauz why do I have to keep dealing with this guy. I posted nothing at him.

Hard to believe we even beat Louisiana tomorrow after this disheartening loss
Its not disheartening for the players, did they appear to have any passion or desire to play like the 15 other games I watched today? they play like it was a wednesday game against FIU

As a head coach, you have full faith in all of your guys. They are your guys. You would be singing a different tune if we’d have started a Ligon yesterday and he was throwing bp to that marine team. Gino did what he thought was best, it didn’t work out, and we can’t hit for ****. Wouldn’t have mattered who we started when you only score one run.

I mean Gino see’s a ball player in Long. He obviously is horrendous, but as a head coach you have faith in him. It’s not right, it just is what it is…

Nah, the starting pitching got us in an early hole. We all said it was a bad call and that is still true.

Advertisement
Oh, shut up already.

Put him on ignore or you’re band from this forum. It’s that simple.

Should have won after holding Texas to 4 runs. Period. Stupid decision on pitching ended up making zero difference. Bats lost this game.
pitching your only "quality" starter against Maine was an all time stupid decision but it didn't lose this game. Team can't hit the baseball with runners on

Advertisement
Great point on the slider.

Guy has a decent slider and every hitter is trying to pull a homer (outside Pitelli who has a good approach).

Texas coach knew it. All he had to do was dish sliders and sprinkle in a few fastballs, and Miami was toast.

Thats why he didn't sweat 130 pitches.

Hit coaching is a fireable enough offense for DiMare .
The teams hitting has been great all season.

Nah, the starting pitching got us in an early hole. We all said it was a bad call and that is still true.
I don’t know what you do for a living, but you sure are Joe Torre in here. You missed your calling if your not an MLB coach. Idgaf what you say about pitching. We have up 4 runs in a regional. You have to win that game. We had bases loaded twice early on and got 1 run. That didn’t swing any momentum? Please man

Texas fans were absolutely right, they said their #2 would shut us down and he did.
I had the nerve to scoff at that notion. Don’t get me wrong, by no means did I think it was a gimme but I expected a 9-7, 10-8 game in either direction. Surprise pitching performances on both sides.

Advertisement
Back