Canes bs Longhorns - 6pm - ESPACCNX+/-

Texas’ bullpen sucks and their #3 guy is average. Louisiana can’t pitch no matter what day or game it is. Not to mention, we are the clear cut best offense in this regional, but that doesn’t mean anything as you saw last night.
Maybe I’m looking at the wrong stats?
I see low ERA guys on their team stat page.
Tole, Burke, and Shaw.

Advertisement
Maybe I’m looking at the wrong stats?
I see low ERA guys on their team stat page.
Tole, Burke, and Shaw.
They are bridge guys. One inning at a time. The Morehouse kid is the closer and he’s worse than all of them. They don’t have a dominate guy like Walt. They do it by committee and Pierce has a quick trigger and he never overextends any of them. As you see he’ll run a starter out there until they collapse, he won’t do that with his pen.

They are bridge guys. One inning at a time. The Morehouse kid is the closer and he’s worse than all of them. They don’t have a dominate guy like Walt. They do it by committee and Pierce has a quick trigger and he never overextends any of them. As you see he’ll run a starter out there until they collapse, he won’t do that with his pen.
Thanks for the info.
(y)

I'm done here. I made my point. You provide nothing. You last comment is just stupid. You got hit in the helmet and were fine. Therefore, every batter that gets hit on the helmet must be fine too even if they lay flat on the ground not moving.

Makes sense.
Smdh, the coach said after the game he was not knocked out. Geez what does it take for you to admit. Ok, I was wrong, my bad.

I'm done here. I made my point. You provide nothing. You last comment is just stupid. You got hit in the helmet and were fine. Therefore, every batter that gets hit on the helmet must be fine too even if they lay flat on the ground not moving.

Makes sense.
No, you conclude he was hit in the helmet, twisted 180 as he fell so he could land face first did not move so he was knocked out. Smdh. Back to the basement.

Advertisement
Aren’t you the same fella who used to lash out at folks who (rightly) criticized previous UM flunkies like Perry Clark, Frank Haith, Paul Dee and other stooges because us folks didn't know and we couldn't hire better talent?
Yeah, I thought so.
Go to bed, you're drunk.
Lmao every time I post you post. It's automatic. Btw Paul Dee wasn't a bad AD

Advertisement
Is there a good (free) website you can see incoming freshman for baseball? Any high ranked pitching coming in?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure why the need for hyperbole, but you can't say what every AD would do right now.
Well, even if he wanted to do so I seriously doubt he has the support. Who on the BoD wants him fired? Name one?

Rad did not fire Monte Lee after Clemson's disasterous 2021 season. Despite DiMare's continual ****ting the bed in the regionals he is consistently finishing in the top 2 of the coastal.

I am not sure any AD would can DiMare at this point. I am just hoping he is at least on the hot seat.

Advertisement
Back