Canes bs Hoos, Game 2 - 3pm, ACCNNEX

Advertisement
Just another poorly defended, poorly executed, poorly coached ... ACC road loss. You have a fresh Scinta, Torres and Walters, yet, we go to Rafe first. And your stud 3b has done nothing but hurt you in conf play.

Advertisement
This was a game of what ifs. UVA blew so many opportunities & we said, hold my beer. Smfh!

Advertisement
Team didn't quit. I blame it on the coaching pitching decisions and not knowing when to pull pitchers.

Advertisement
It's good to see even on the baseball side all they do is ***** also. I'm not crazy about Gino but I'm not gonna call out Rad like he's Blake James at this point. I also do understand the school paid VERY little of his salary & his father is instrumental in everything going on now to turn this school around. People might not wanna hear it but that's worth something.

Advertisement
It's good to see even on the baseball side all they do is ***** also. I'm not crazy about Gino but I'm not gonna call out Rad like he's Blake James at this point. I also do understand the school paid VERY little of his salary & his father is instrumental in everything going on now to turn this school around. People might not wanna hear it but that's worth something.
It’s worth nothing. You shouldn’t be able to buy your way into a blue blood head coaching job with Daddy’s money. Only results have worth.

It’s worth nothing. You shouldn’t be able to buy your way into a blue blood head coaching job with Daddy’s money. Only results have worth.
No argument necessary with that. I agree. My issue would be putting that on rad at this early stage. #1 it happened with Mandy and that was just connections not even daddy's money & #2 baseball is JUST now getting close to being able to compete with the disadvantages they've been playing with. He had a great class if he didn't lose so much to the draft. I get every one deals with that same issue but here it's always seemed like a bigger issue since Jim left honestly even his last few seasons. Gino seems to me like he won't cut it long term. But I'd give him about 2 more seasons to know for sure.

Advertisement
Back