Canes bs Duke game 1 6pm

Advertisement
We brought in 273 new players this year. Flipped the roster, practically. It's not surprising that it took some time to gel. As much as I wanted to write this season off as mediocre early, I told myself that it was only fair to give them time. I have no idea how the rest of the season will go, but hopefully they keep improving as they play more together.
Ya, the development of several of the true freshmen has been very encouraging, e.g. Villegas, Gonzalez, Ligon, Ziehl, etc.

72D92FD1-0449-495A-9AA5-CCEDE2EC739C.jpeg

Conference leaders in ERA.

Advertisement
The narrative that jagr isn’t a die hard Miami baseball fan is one of the strangest things I see on this board

Huge spot for pitelli let’s go
It’s absolutely mind blowing to me that there are people here who truly believe Jagr’s master plan was to graduate from UM, gaining trust in the process, in order to infiltrate the CanesInsight baseball board under the cover of darkness as a Gator spy, spending his weekends for the next many years watching UM baseball. If you don’t like his posting style, that’s fine, personal preference. But the Gator thing is next level strange

Catching up on the game last night. Only got to watch the first 3 innings live due to another commitment but **** I’m glad we pulled out a W. Palmquist seems like he grinded hard last night to keep it a 1-0 game and give us a chance for what happened in the 8th. It’s important to be able to figure out a way to win when you aren’t in top form

You can also relax during a 9 inning game and let it play out.

Most of you were penciling a loss.
It’s a Miami Hurricanes baseball message board. It’s supposed to be reactionary during games. That’s part of the fun of it. We vent frustrations when things aren’t going well, we celebrate like **** when they do. If we just sat here and let it play out this would be a pretty boring place to be during games.

Advertisement
Really crazy what Tennessee is doing this year. Might have to make it down to Lindsey Nelson for a game or two.
Speaking of Tennessee, you guys see the illegal bat controversy - SEC eating their own? Maybe Corbin is a snake in the grass, who knows. I still cannot believe the CWS nonsense w NCST and have to believe the SEC and maybe Corbin were right in the middle of the decision-making.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's like a sorority house during rush week. The drama on every pitch or every play. I was not directing at anybody specifically, but some of the hens had to respond. I obviously hit a nerve.
You call people ****** fans and don’t expect a response?

People who are here on a Friday night watching and discussing the game = ****** fans.

People who talk about fans more than they talk about the game = true Hurricanes.

Advertisement
Back