Canes bs Duke game 1 6pm

Advertisement
Advertisement
What was your alias for Towson? Hard to keep track...lol. It's like Groundhog Day. Not a question of if but when. Back to you "King of the Last Word." I'm out. Swing by and say hi at the stadium. Milkshake is on me.
No alias. Mods can confirm. For someone who took exception to a “personal” post that wasn’t about anyone in particular, you sure don’t have a problem making all of this about me. Weird.

Advertisement
Of course you do. We’re winning so you’re on your high horse. But we’ve seen how this ends.

It usually ends with you getting banned.

Look, if you want to have incredibly high standards for UM baseball every single year, that's up to you. If you want to continue to rip DiMare for stealing your girlfriend 30 years ago, that's your schtick.

But you don't have to be arrogant and attack every other fan nonstop every year like clockwork.

Look, UM won two titles right before I enrolled, and then they never won a championship when I was an undergrad, grad, and law sstudent. Yet I went to so many games and I didn't spew negativity every time we didn't perform up to 1982/1985 standards.

I'll be honest, I don't understand why you seem to be a fan of UM baseball, but can't enjoy it and constantly berate it. That's why people question whether you are a true fan, not because you lack factual and statistical knowledge.

For the record, there was absolutely nothing wrong with this game thread. One comment made it go sideways.

Advertisement
Why do we do this every game? If you’ve been around for a while then you should have a pretty good feel for the different personalities that are regulars around here. If you don’t like somebody’s point of view just don’t interact with them

Look, if you want to have incredibly high standards for UM baseball every single year, that's up to you. If you want to continue to rip DiMare for stealing your girlfriend 30 years ago, that's your schtick.

But you don't have to be arrogant and attack every other fan nonstop every year like clockwork.

Look, UM won two titles right before I enrolled, and then they never won a championship when I was an undergrad, grad, and law sstudent. Yet I went to so many games and I didn't spew negativity every time we didn't perform up to 1982/1985 standards.

I'll be honest, I don't understand why you seem to be a fan of UM baseball, but can't enjoy it and constantly berate it. That's why people question whether you are a true fan, not because you lack factual and statistical knowledge.
Amen

Last edited:
Advertisement

100%. I make one comment and the tissue boxes had to be broken out. It was really tongue in cheek as a general statement. LoL, I don't know if they were mad at me for the statement or mad that I congratulated Pitelli in the same post. But in the spirt of malice towards none, I will recant my "****** fans" statement and replace it with "miserable fans". I think that is more appropriate because they seem to enjoy the miseries as opposed to the joys of the baseball team. Hey, I offered the guy a free milkshake. I will be in my seats for the UVA series so come on by. You as a resident smart *** like me can most certainly appreciate the irony of all of this.

Advertisement
Back