Canes bs Duke game 1 6pm

Advertisement
People who are here on a Friday night watching and discussing the game = ****** fans.

People who talk about fans more than they talk about the game = true Hurricanes.
Yes, us season ticket holders are not true Hurricane fans....you are a funny guy. Again, doth protest too much. Why do you assume I was talking about you?

Advertisement
Yes, us season ticket holders are not true Hurricane fans....you are a funny guy. Again, doth protest too much. Why do you assume I was talking about you?
I don’t care if you were talking about me or not. It’s something that’s not necessary in a game thread.

Of course you do. We’re winning so you’re on your high horse. But we’ve seen how this ends.
Of course we all want it to be different this year. But the fact that these dudes don’t understand they do the same exact thing year in and year out is the definition of insanity

Advertisement
Of course we all want it to be different this year. But the fact that these dudes don’t understand they do the same exact thing year in and year out is the definition of insanity
Since you are making this personal and act you know me what exactly don't I understand?

Since you are making this personal and act you know me what exactly don't I understand?
“These dudes” is personal toward Pentagon, but he can’t believe that people would respond to his “****** fans” post. Literally, can’t make this up.

Advertisement
Year in and year out. A group of 5-7 “super fans” come onto this board during a run of success to ***** and moan about many of the fans that have been on the baseball board for A LONG TIME. It always happens during a run of success too. Only for them to completely disappear/stop posting when the season goes south. I’m not talking about anyone in particular but I know that is what jagr is referring too. Instead of the “super fans” celebrating that this is a solid board year in and year out with guys that watch EVERY SINGLE PITCH OF EVERY GAME they instead come on here to critique fan hood and posts in game day discussions. Nobody on this board needs to explain their fan hood or change how they post when we look like **** or when we’re doing great. It’s a baseball board where we talk about canes baseball.

Advertisement
Year in and year out. A group of 5-7 “super fans” come onto this board during a run of success to ***** and moan about many of the fans that have been on the baseball board for A LONG TIME. It always happens during a run of success too. Only for them to completely disappear/stop posting when the season goes south. I’m not talking about anyone in particular but I know that is what jagr is referring too. Instead of the “super fans” celebrating that this is a solid board year in and year out with guys that watch EVERY SINGLE PITCH OF EVERY GAME they instead come on here to critique fan hood and posts in game day discussions. Nobody on this board needs to explain their fan hood or change how they post when we look like **** or when we’re doing great. It’s a baseball board where we talk about canes baseball.
You cannot be talking about me. I am here for years and post through the season good or bad.

Advertisement
Back