Canes bs Duke game 1 6pm

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I vastly prefer the Walters quick kill method to Garcia’s habit of toying with his food
I know he snaked a save, but how ****ed do you think he was when he realized he would have to get the 27th out last Friday?

“Really? You roused me, the angel of death, from my slumber for this?” 4 fastballs later, game over.

I know he snaked a save, but how ****ed do you think he was when he realized he would have to get the 27th out last Friday?

“Really? You roused me, the angel of death, from my slumber for this?” 4 fastballs later, game over.
Enhancing the stat line - he was probably pleasantly surprised by the opportunity :) .

Advertisement
Really crazy what Tennessee is doing this year. Might have to make it down to Lindsey Nelson for a game or two.

Advertisement
Was that Toral that rolled one over to second and when the dude bobbled it he tried to sprint and pulled a hammy?

This team does seem like they have good chemistry - coaches have put together a solid group of baseball players.

We brought in 273 new players this year. Flipped the roster, practically. It's not surprising that it took some time to gel. As much as I wanted to write this season off as mediocre early, I told myself that it was only fair to give them time. I have no idea how the rest of the season will go, but hopefully they keep improving as they play more together.

Advertisement
Back