Canes bs Dartmouth - Broom Game - 1pm, Grant of Rights Cartel Network+

Advertisement
I understand the rule but as an ump, are you really going to wield so much power in that situation and end the inning on your own. Crazy.

Advertisement
There’s the passion!! I want to see!! This game is trash!!!! Wow
Exactly…great to see Gino has a pulse.

I was screaming and due to the shoddy coverage, it took a while for them to find Gino doing exactly what I would…then they cut to ******* to commercial **** it.

Glad he worked for that heave ho, and did some good work after..**** that asshat looking for his 30 seconds of TV time with a BS call.

Advertisement
I don’t like the aesthetic of a physical clock, but it does a lot to prevent what happened to Zach. If you’re not going to have one, you need to have the home plate umpire warn the pitcher/hitter to hurry up
With no clock, the umpire should give a warning. This way the hitter can have an internal clock and a better idea of how long he actually has in between pitches.

Advertisement
I don’t like the aesthetic of a physical clock, but it does a lot to prevent what happened to Zach. If you’re not going to have one, you need to have the home plate umpire warn the pitcher/hitter to hurry up
Problem is the rule is the reverse of that.

Clock visible, plate umpire is responsible.

Absence of visible clock, base umpire is responsible.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back