Canes Bowl Game Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Sorry @asap_lit but I had to move your thread to the Covid board as the rabid CoVid and political mouth foamers took over.

This thread will stay on the football side of it as it relates to lost practices, payouts, image… whatever. No coVid pro and anti-vax crap. No politics. You can poRst that over here with the rest of the nut bags:

Don’t post it here or I will cut you.

View attachment 169562
I didn't heart this because of the game being canceled. I hearted it in regards to your comment about the mouth foamers on the covid board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn't heart this because of the game being canceled. I hearted it in regards to your comment about the mouth foamers on the covid board.

I didnt heart it because we're continuing to let the programmed sheep be programmed, which normally doesnt bother me until it affects college football.

I guess we need to let the sheep continue to believe the media narrative for fear of their heads exploding. Which is apparently much worse than their hearts exploding like the 108 vaxxinated European professional soccer players who died from heart attacks in 2021.

Advertisement
Off topic multiple times in a thread
200.gif

Are you mouth foaming poli-coVid psychos kidding me? I will slash every one of you that comes in here and attacks my thread. Take it to the Covid Board as I said in the OP.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back