Canes Bowl Game Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

RVACane

Maude•Gone•Rogue
Maude
Sorry @asap_lit but I had to move your thread to the Covid board as the rabid CoVid and political mouth foamers took over.

This thread will stay on the football side of it as it relates to lost practices, payouts, image… whatever. No coVid pro and anti-vax crap. No politics. You (not directed at asap_lit) can poRst that over here with the rest of the nut bags:

Don’t post it here or I will cut you.

45555FC4-9FD5-47BE-9771-C833C410A7B4.jpeg

Advertisement
Yeah no one answered my question about $5 million pay out. I haven’t found any article it was that high. Found a Wazzu one saying they were expecting $2.3 million.

Advertisement
I apologize to everyone for participating in the derailment of the other thread.

Sucks we can’t play another game. Going to be a long 9 months. Hopefully, we get some good recruiting/staff updates in the coming weeks.

Would've been fine for the extra practice/reps/game...but the team couldn't practice, get reps, or field a squad for a game...so...aight. nbd.

Advertisement
Sorry @asap_lit but I had to move your thread to the Covid board as the rabid CoVid and political mouth foamers took over.

This thread will stay on the football side of it as it relates to lost practices, payouts, image… whatever. No coVid pro and anti-vax crap. No politics. You can poRst that over here with the rest of the nut bags:

Don’t post it here or I will cut you.

View attachment 169562
Good job

Advertisement
Advertisement
It would have been nice to see one more game, bit I actually prefer it. I'm not sure hiw much this team would have benefited from more practice and another game under what is left from the previous staff. I just want to move on and avoid any injuries. Im ready to focus on 2022 and the future.

I wonder if we still go more bowl game practices in than when Richt was here....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back