Canes Bowl Game Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
@Andrew and @DMoney. I cannot ban a Mod from my thread let alone give him an infraction. Will you please get @SFbayCane the **** out of here.

1640574011834.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
You’ve got a Covid board with a thread in there where you can rant about your political theories. It shouldn’t be on any board really but especially the main board…. Let alone my thread. Yet you chose to come in here anyway. I can’t do anything to you but all your foam at the mouth brethren who came in here to post their garbage can take points and gtfo

I didnt heart it because we're continuing to let the programmed sheep be programmed, which normally doesnt bother me until it affects college football.

I guess we need to let the sheep continue to believe the media narrative for fear of their heads exploding. Which is apparently much worse than their hearts exploding like the 108 vaxxinated European professional soccer players who died from heart attacks in 2021.
Do you have proof of this claim? And no, a twitter post that was shared or a forwarded email from an @AOL.COM does not count.

Advertisement
The Sun Bowl always seems like a punishment instead of a reward, no one from Miami wants to play in that game and the university gets nothing out of it in the long run.

Not shocked they bailed as soon as they could.

You’ve got a Covid board with a thread in there where you can rant about your political theories. It shouldn’t be on any board really but especially the main board…. Let alone my thread. I can’t do anything to you but all your foam at the mouth brethren who came in here to post their garbage can take points and gtfo
Mod on mod violence
Be Nice GIF by StickerGiant

Illinois would be UM’s replacement based on their APR score, but they apparently have no interest in playing.

Shocking that no one wants to play in a high school caliber stadium in El Paso on New Year’s Eve.

How far down in the APR is F$Poo? We need another ACC team to collect that ACC money...

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back