Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro, gotta get a Miami guy, bro. Understands the culture bro. My list:

Jon Secada
The Machine (Pat Burrell's alter ego)
Long lost Mas brother?
Charlton Jimerson

If we go the proven it at a small school route how about Justin Haire at Campbell?

Advertisement
Not sure if related at all to this situation but Joe Girardi turned down the UCF job offer. He's a color commentator for the Cubs. I just want them to hire a quality and hungry coach. I am also glad that Dan Radakovich is the AD. The expectations are much higher. Miami is not settling for mediocrity. The basketball coaches got the message. Mario understands the assignment. DiMare was probably going to get fired if he didn't resign.

During Brown’s tenure (11 years), 35 Commodore pitchers have been selected in the MLB Draft, including 12 in the first three rounds.
While there was a time I would believe our AD would completely overlook even reaching out to a guy like Brown, that is not now.

That said, there are waaay too many boxes checked with him not to pound their inboxes with pleads to interview him, or at least ask. He ON PAPER at least would be the perfect fit for our program.

Advertisement
Miami is an elite level job. We aren't cheap anymore. Their will be plenty of money to get whoever we want if said person is willing to leave their current spot.

Think big!

No rolling the dice on unproven HC.

Clemson just went and got a HC that took Michigan to CWS. That is the level we should be discussing here.

Not an unproven assistant coach. Not someone who has never coached college baseball.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back