Canes Baseball Assistant Corch Tracker

Advertisement
theres no way you thought this was a good hire? if you think that, then theres a line where you can stop sucking **** for the school. I went there and I'll still criticize the **** out of them.
Do I like the hire? Not really. You don’t hire first timer after another first timer. However, the candidates rad had were barely better than Gino it’s not like he brought in guys that were fixtures in Omaha. Can I rationally say that If JD makes X amount of behind the scenes changes we become a better program? Yes! But it is questionable and scary but the mom and pop and D2 stuff is hyperbolic because baseball isn’t football where a D2 operation is much smaller and coaches strategies are less sophisticated.

In baseball, the game is the same regardless of level. It’s just that the athletes are different. JD needs to modernize with NIL and the portal something Gino refused. Gino for all his money, got us a padded outfield fence new bullpens and raised money for an indoor cage. That money was better served in technology and the recruiting budget. Jd also needs to be in lockstep with the athletic department about NIL for transfers and freshmen. He does that we have a chance

Unless he actually wanted to hire somebody insane like Lazer, two wrongs don’t make a right. You allowed or allowed yourself to be forced to allow him to have the job, so let him have the staff he wants. One way or another, this will probably be his only shot at a head coaching gig, so let him sink or swim on his own.
Like what’s he going to say? “The hitting coach at NC st is better than who you want” I think it’s really don’t hire baggage

Just another truly miserable hire. Nothing like hiring a fired “mental skills coach” and a guy that was barely above average as a Head Coach at the DWhatever Nova Southeastern.

Advertisement
“Minor league pitching coach” is all that’s needed for some of you r-tards to ooh and aah over a hire. Pathetic.

Same people sucking off the miami boys club miami bull**** (aka wheelchair boy) that is literally killing this program in real time. Shame on your ***** asses

Advertisement
“Minor league pitching coach” is all that’s needed for some of you r-tards to ooh and aah over a hire. Pathetic.

Same people sucking off the miami boys club miami bull**** (aka wheelchair boy) that is literally killing this program in real time. Shame on your ***** asses
You have issues.

Don't do that. He hasn't coached minor league pitchers in at least ten years. And there is no indication that he was any good at that, as evidenced by his transition from coach to non-coach.
Ok so it’s been a while I get that but it’s
Not like he’s Never done it. Would you rather he poach from somewhere? A juco guy low end d1?

Advertisement
Ok so it’s been a while I get that but it’s
Not like he’s Never done it. Would you rather he poach from somewhere? A juco guy low end d1?

Yes, I would rather have him poach a pitching coach. Once again, if Laz Gutierrez wasn't a Miami bro, he wouldn't be on a list of 250 pitching coach candidates. He's not a pitching coach.

Yes, I would rather have him poach a pitching coach. Once again, if Laz Gutierrez wasn't a Miami bro, he wouldn't be on a list of 250 pitching coach candidates. He's not a pitching coach.
So let’s say he has it in mind that the pitching coach is his lead assistant. Doesn’t that disqualify a little younger?

Advertisement
lol idk but I the scenario I presented say that person isn’t a Miami bro if he’s your lead guy cause you value pitching you have to have a prior relationship

Wait, why do you have to have a prior relationship? Please don't make me pull up all of the assistant coaches at top programs who didn't go to school with the head coach.

Advertisement
Back