Canes back in the mix for 5-star DT Taylor

View as article
It's funny when recruits, especially guys that play on the OL, be like I want to play early knowing good and well that line play is a grown man sport. Like be realistic with yourself you know good and well your not strong enough to be playing at the next level and one more year in high school isnt gonna change you much physically 😂😂😂. Glad that UM is telling him what he wants to hear though.
Im sure you listened alot when you were 17 lol. And hes a great athlete so less likely to do so.....

Advertisement
Working out with Corey Gaynor at Tommy streeters gym. Taylor is wearing canes gear....

200w.gif

Advertisement
@swdp12

I see you big dawg. Who else do you feel is coming?
These kids always changing their minds. LT was a heavy lean to us early on, then the Gators had taken the lead, and now we are back in the driver's seat with him. Who knows? All I'd say is, Brashard has always wanted to be here. If we stay on him, he's ours. Lock him up asap and let him work his boys. Now that the Gators seem to be out for the moment, we are the only common team among the whole group.

Also, as everyone points out we have to win. These kids are big time competitors and they want a chance to win big.

/Now would be a nice time to have Nunn on the team

These kids always changing their minds. LT was a heavy lean to us early on, then the Gators had taken the lead, and now we are back in the driver's seat with him. Who knows? All I'd say is, Brashard has always wanted to be here. If we stay on him, he's ours. Lock him up asap and let him work his boys. Now that the Gators seem to be out for the moment, we are the only common team among the whole group.

Also, as everyone points out we have to win. These kids are big time competitors and they want a chance to win big.

/Now would be a nice time to have Nunn on the team
Having nunn would have this process a lot smoother especially with those boys in the secondary

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
When I first posted we were in it for Taylor more than most think, I mentioned cooney as a big reason why. Even though at that time ivins and all the pay sites said he was a gator lean, and would keep his cb on UF. Now suddenly everyone says we in it or lead lol. How rich.

Easily more important.

The drop off for James Williams to other targets like Chase Smith (maybe none at all) is much smaller than a Taylor to a Christopher Johnson.
More important than Williams in this class imo. We need some elite talent up the middle to go with these DE's.
Funny he dropped a Top two after JAMES WILLIAMS, with Miami and another sec school. Basically what I’m saying is you’ll be surprised how important JAMES WILLIAMS is to this class.

When I first posted we were in it for Taylor more than most think, I mentioned cooney as a big reason why. Even though at that time ivins and all the pay sites said he was a gator lean, and would keep his cb on UF. Now suddenly everyone says we in it or lead lol. How rich.
Ultimately it will all come down to how well we can sell him on playing time.

If we're not halfway retarded, we should be able to convince him that he can play early & often on this DLine at any spot he wants. All we have to do is show him the success we've had in building a strong DL & he can come be apart of that.

That's the most important factor.

Is that because Taylor was at south ridge before palmetto? And cooney is a ridge guy? Not up on my soflo high school ball as much as I should be

Advertisement
Back