Canes back in the mix for 5-star DT Taylor

View as article
That settles it then:

008_1998_RAW_10201998_0052--a4a9b198da814abf7f01981eb003755b.jpg
GettyImages-1196603420-e1588768220193-620x370.jpg

Advertisement
Or he really wants to play early and he knows he will here just saying. I feel we’ll more likely be trolled by Marshall or Collier than him.

Cmon you l ow these kids are just attention seekers, and know what this gs like this will cause on Twitter

But hey I hope he really is interested and comes here

Taylor seems like a very open kid. I don’t think he’s trolling just seems very open to playing anywhere and he’s going thru the process the right way. Unlike James Williams feel like he’s going to UGA but’s just tagging us along wasting energy

Advertisement
I don't think he's trolling. All of these guys get gear from other schools that they wear. Hopefully he's wearing App State gear tomorrow. (My school)
This. Recruits wear the gear they receive. Anyone who thinks a recruit is a heavy lean anywhere based on the shirt he wore is setting themselves up for disappointment.

Maybe we’re running #1 in his recruitment or maybe we’re #5, but either way the shirt means nothing lol

When it’s this obvious the obvious shouldn’t he said but I’ll say it

Troll
Y’all said the same about avantae Williams, Jaylan knighton and a host of others last cycle who we eventually landed. “Fans”said,” why in the Fvck are we recruiting these guys when they are trolling us and we have NO CHANCE”. Maybe y’all should sit this one out with that take. We don’t know everything especially when it comes to recruiting

Advertisement
Y’all said the same about avantae Williams, Jaylan knighton and a host of others last cycle who we eventually landed. “Fans”said,” why in the Fvck are we recruiting these guys when they are trolling us and we have NO CHANCE”. Maybe y’all should sit this one out with that take. We don’t know everything especially when it comes to recruiting

Avantae Williams was on social media working out in full blown Canes gear or Knighton?

Sorry you’re butthurt over calling a kid a troll, go eat a well done steak that should make you feel better

Advertisement
“I wanted to put Miami in it to just show the crib some love and show people that it’s good to be home,” Taylor told 247Sports on Monday. “I like the vibe that the coaches give me there. That’s why I put them in there, really. It’s close to home and close to my momma.”

“I got a good connection with [defensive line Todd Stroud]," Taylor said. "That’s my guy right there. He’s funny. Same with [assistant director of recruiting David Cooney]. All of the coaches show me love and good vibes.”

The Hurricanes are trying to sell Taylor on the idea of getting meaningful snaps as a freshman.

“They told me that I can play early because they got some seniors now," Taylor explained. "They also said that I can get [56] the number, and that's I want ... I want to play right away. I’m not the type of player that’s going to sit on the bench."

Uf is definitely the biggest threat based on the interview but they did tell him they would have 2 guys ahead of him on the depth chart. Said he is going to be 3 & out and isn’t deciding until the first signing day In December

Advertisement
It's funny when recruits, especially guys that play on the OL, be like I want to play early knowing good and well that line play is a grown man sport. Like be realistic with yourself you know good and well your not strong enough to be playing at the next level and one more year in high school isnt gonna change you much physically 😂😂😂. Glad that UM is telling him what he wants to hear though.

This. Recruits wear the gear they receive. Anyone who thinks a recruit is a heavy lean anywhere based on the shirt he wore is setting themselves up for disappointment.

Maybe we’re running #1 in his recruitment or maybe we’re #5, but either way the shirt means nothing lol

You mean like following the gloves that a certain WR wore all the time? This is the best advice anyone here could follow imo

Advertisement
Back