Canes back in the mix for 5-star DT Taylor

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Leonard Taylor on his IG love tonight wearing the canes gear.View attachment 117922
From personal experience, this is a great sign. I’ve been wearing my Captain America shirt all day and it’s turned me into a shriveled old man sitting on a park bench at the end of my life.

He comin!

From personal experience, this is a great sign. I’ve been wearing my Captain America shirt all day and it’s turned me into a shriveled old man sitting on a park bench at the end of my life.

He comin!
Do you have the twin dad uniform?
Tshirt with a graphic on it, workout or cargo shorts, and flip flops or running shoes.
Needing a haircut with a face full of stubble. And in the back of your mind all you want to do is go to sleep with the the tv on.

Advertisement
This is a kid who should be at Miami. He would eat in this defense.

My opinion, our staff has done enough to turn him onto that idea. We ball out this fall, and we will have a great shot. So, go ball out and close the deal. He’s interested.
that is true! But, if we don't play to change the opinion of us as a 6-7 team. Kids will not committ to that last image of us losing to la tech.

This is why I’m concerned as a Miami fan. If boosters from Tennessee can just swoop in and start taking 5 stars like they just went to the playoffs 2 years in a row then let’s just be happy with the coastal cause now there is another school that’s in the south Florida recruiting sweepstakes.
Great reason why I agree with Liberty - get some players from other states like California or Texas. Tired of being left at the proverbial altar every freaking recruiting year. The win and they’ll come message won’t be true; not for the top dogs who play for the highest bidder. So, we need to realize that and move on unless the recruits too are sold on coming to the U. There’s plenty of young men, especially if, IF we can get to 10-11 wins in 2020 that would love to play for the Orange and green.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think he's trolling. All of these guys get gear from other schools that they wear. Hopefully he's wearing App State gear tomorrow. (My school)
That QB commit Tabscott can throw. Really don’t know why recruiting sites don’t like him.

Advertisement
Back