Canes back in the mix for 5-star DT Taylor

View as article
Advertisement
Ah I see.

Used Miami to up the bag game. I see you Jadon Haselwood...and I hope you drop every ball thrown to you.
Wasn’t him. If the kid was operating on free will he probably would have been a cane. Multiple members of his family were selling him. And I know he was paid

Lots to explain with that recruitment lol. To make a long story short him and his circle manipulated the situation perfectly. Take that as you will.
I will take that as he was feeling Miami for a MINUTE and was a brief silent commit even, but the offense being shît created the ideal justification for his father to sway him to Oklahoma, who turned up the heat strong in the 11th hour.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cmon mane I know y’all hate the guy but from everything I hear rumph a good dude so I think the issue is bigger than recruiting. We have struggled to recruit Elite DBs and DTs for a long time now

I don’t hate him , he’s actually an awesome guy. He just hates recruiting and is awkward at it. It’s not all his fault , there’s other issues with things he can’t control but a good portion of the issue is he’s not very good at recruiting.

Btw I’ve never once said fire him him . I’m just being real about the situation.

I don’t hate him , he’s actually an awesome guy. He just hates recruiting and is awkward at it. It’s not all his fault , there’s other issues with things he can’t control but a good portion of the issue is he’s not very good at recruiting.

Btw I’ve never once said fire him him . I’m just being real about the situation.
I mean there have been coaches who hate recruiting and aren’t good at it. **** just let dvd recruit every cb with him then.

Yup.

Need to hope Ed Reed changes this, because Rumph won't.

Advertisement
He actually reminds me of Elijah Roberts, he has that same versatility in being able to play inside 3-tech or outside 5-tech/DE.

His arm length is special, he's got a great swim move & glides through OL's like he's ice skating, has terrific footwork as an interior lineman. His outside hands technique is very good, but needs to work on his inside hands moves, has to get better with inside rip technique, but given that he's a Martial artist he has the traits to learn & understand how to disengage & shed blocks. Plays too high as well, because he's a taller lineman he tends to run straight up at OL's & because of his quick footwork he can usually beat them, he'll learn in college that low man wins & running straight at a RG/LG will get him put on his ***.

His upside is sky high though, he definitely has NFL upside & would be the highest ranked DL we've had since Chad Thomas if we signed him.

Needs to add weight & get stronger though, he's got a long lean atheltic frame & has to get more upper body tone, but a few months in the S&C would transform that pretty quickly.

No doubt a big time get if we don't fck it up.
Got to win 10, plus our scheme is a better fit, he will eat alot more here, more sacks and TFL.

Cant repeat last year tho.

Advertisement
Sorry if it’s been asked before but is the Cooney that’s helping us with Taylor a coach at Palmetto or his former coach at Southridge?

Wiltfong just dropped a piece on him. Expects a long battle between UF and Miami but added this as well.

1593201057838.png

Advertisement
Back