Canes back in the mix for 5-star DT Taylor

View as article
Advertisement
No need to say it but it’s been over a month. But who’s counting ?
Talk yo **** fam.
Screenshot_2018-09-06-22-55-23-1.png

Advertisement
Is UM souring on Collins? I keep reading that he will ultimately bolt...
He overplayed his position from what I’ve heard. His work ethic is questionable and he’s not a take at the schools he was flirting with so instead of being the default like we used to be we took his spot away. He’s committed to the public eye but we’ve moved on

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean 3 years ago we had 4 nfl players starting on our dl but ok

Are you referring to a guy who was on a practice squad and another who has under 20 tackles in two years? And before them our last DT who was drafted was what, Kareem in like 2007? Sure sounds like we’ve just been loaded with DT talent huh...

Last edited:
Are you referring to a guy who was on a practice squad and another who has under 20 tackles in two years? And before them our last DT who was drafted was what, Kareem in like 2007? Sure sounds like we’ve just been loaded with DT talent huh...
I mean Kendrick's Norton was on the dolphins roster prior to losing his arm and rj mcintosh was injured his first year and barely played but yes those guys the ones who were monsters in college which it matters since u know we are talking about our college here. And if u wanna take it a step forward gerald Willis minus the off the field issues was talked about as a day 2 pick

Advertisement
I mean Kendrick's Norton was on the dolphins roster prior to losing his arm and rj mcintosh was injured his first year and barely played but yes those guys the ones who were monsters in college which it matters since u know we are talking about our college here. And if u wanna take it a step forward gerald Willis minus the off the field issues was talked about as a day 2 pick
Them Caneshades are blinding :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

GW3 is the only one who IMO draft status didn’t matter bc he was an AA here and carried the defense at times. But we only had him for a year. Norton and Mac flashed for one year and were solid. If that’s your barometer of Miami interior D line play idk what to tell you. Collins and LT along with Roberts and hopefully one of the NY kids should blow away anything we’ve seen from that position in over a decade if Manny and Stroud don’t ruin them.

Not really that was talked about by guys who cover the draft but go off
Whatever you need to tell yourself. We've all done it one time or another :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:
I don't care what NFL guys may have discussed it. You didn't present it that way but it's all good my guy. I just got a good laugh out of it. :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg::nelson-haha:

Advertisement
Back