Canes back in the mix for 5-star DT Taylor

View as article
Advertisement
Absolutely. And not just him. I thought RJ Mcintosh was headed to becoming a Day 2 pick before his thyroid issue popped up at the Combine. That would be your last two 3-tech's going high in the draft
I disagree. On Willis it wasn’t just character. He didn’t look like an nfl size defensive lineman. RJ benefited from the system here.

Advertisement
I disagree. On Willis it wasn’t just character. He didn’t look like an nfl size defensive lineman. RJ benefited from the system here.

And Willis, with clear limitations physically, ended up being an all-american/conference-caliber player in this system. Taylor is essentially a perfect fit for our scheme, and is more physically gifted than the last two guys who played 3-tech and had great success here

208CD19A-81C9-4E95-BC4E-9F673273EDED.gif

Advertisement
And Willis, with clear limitations physically, ended up being an all-american/conference-caliber player in this system. Taylor is essentially a perfect fit for our scheme, and is more physically gifted than the last two guys who played 3-tech and had great success here
Manny’s system has benefited alof of guys. I curious to see how athletes like tae Christian huff couch and dunson will do.

Manny’s system has benefited alof of guys. I curious to see how athletes like tae Christian huff couch and dunson will do.

Agreed. We've upgraded in terms of athleticism with the last few classes, excited to see what they can do when they hit the field

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our chances are slim with Taylor, if we win we'll have somewhat of a better shot.

But just use your common sense fellas, Taylor is a high ranked 5-star DT that's one of the top 10-20 players in the Nation, how's our track record with those type of prospects?

Should the staff keep recruiting him? Absolutely. Should fans delusionally think we're getting him because of a Zoom call or two? I would recommend no, but you're free to fool yourselves if you want lol.

Our chances are slim with Taylor, if we win we'll have somewhat of a better shot.

But just use your common sense fellas, Taylor is a high ranked 5-star DT that's one of the top 10-20 players in the Nation, how's our track record with those type of prospects?

Should the staff keep recruiting him? Absolutely. Should fans delusionally think we're getting him because of a Zoom call or two? I would recommend no, but you're free to fool yourselves if you want lol.
Anywhere but UF would be nice IMO

Miami was in a better spot with him before they shît the bed last year. And was even said to be leading by some. Ik that was very early tho

Advertisement
Back