Canes at VT

I remember the play. Live it looked to me like Omier was slightly out of position and realized he was beat so rather than try and force himself back into position and likely foul, he just moved out of the way and gave it up but dude thought he was still there which led to the travel. Either way, worked out for us!
You are probably correct in that he was trying to avoid the foul. It looked a little bit like when a post defender backs up and “pulls the chair” from the offensive player and creates a travel.

Advertisement
Based on the projected ACC bracket I’d rather UVA win the regular season and we get the two seed. It’s about what gives us the best chance at a deep ACCT run and a chance at a top 3 seed in the tourney is the goal
I understand what you are saying but I disagree. Regular season ACC championships don’t come to us very often so I’d like to win it. The tournament is always a crap shoot.

May not need to root for UNC or Clemson when you got BC.

But I’m going to stay quiet. Can’t mush this.

Look I also thought the 1 seed had a more difficult projected draw than the 2 seed (based on yesterdays standings). But we do not know how everything will shake out in the end. I am not scared of any ACC team or any team in the country for that matter. This team is legit and can beat anyone any given day if they show up to play, especially in the ACC. If we want the highest march madness seed as possible, it will look much better as ACC regular season champs and a good conference tourney showing. Go eagles!

Advertisement
Look I also thought the 1 seed had a more difficult projected draw than the 2 seed (based on yesterdays standings). But we do not know how everything will shake out in the end. I am not scared of any ACC team or any team in the country for that matter. This team is legit and can beat anyone any given day if they show up to play, especially in the ACC. If we want the highest march madness seed as possible, it will look much better as ACC regular season champs and a good conference tourney showing. Go eagles!

I’ll take a slightly tougher draw in the ACCT if it means getting an ACCC banner. All day.

And BC is finishing up the job tonight to put us in control!

Advertisement
Just got done saying how lucky UVA has gotten sliding by bad teams, when they did it earlier this week. It finally caught up with them.

2-0 to finish this. Let’s go boys.

Advertisement
Back