1676953154750.png

1676953754575.gif

1676953632425.gif
1676953687866.gif
1676953835822.gif

1676954077962.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
everyone is a little too worked up about this game. i've read so many times it is the most important game of the season or some b/s.

just play the game. each and every game. everyone acts like if we win this game we won't lose again this regular season. stop. both FSU and Pitt can beat us if we down play the importance of those games.

Advertisement
VPI has beat UVA and Pitt in the last couple of weeks.

This previews out to be a tough game, this should not be an easy win, especially at their house which has been notoriously hard for visiting teams.

Advertisement
Very little defense played by us or VT in our last meeting. Both teams shot the lights out. Cattoor, Pedulla, Mutts and Basile are a tough foursome to hold down offensively. Joseph, Beverly and Walker played well off the bench, one of the better games we've seen from our bench guys.

Advertisement
Miami is really a true point guard and another big post player away from being a national title contending team. But this is the year to sneak in the Final four given the parity and lack of a clear cut no. 1. So maybe miami can overachieve and make their first FF ever. It would be more than satisfying considering the **** us canes fans have had to suffer through down through the years.

VT is super inconsistent. People keep calling them a great home team, but keep in mind they fattened up against a really soft OOC schedule. The real statistic, which I mentioned in another thread, is VT is 5-3 in the ACC at home. Miami is 6-4 in the ACC on the road, btw. So...

What VT has been, as we know, are giant killers at home. They rose to the occasion against UVA, Duke, and PITT. That's the concern.

They inexplicably also lost at home to College of Charleston and BC, along with losses against two of the better ACC teams in Clemson and NCST.

Really hard to predict tonight. I like the Canes.

VT is super inconsistent. People keep calling them a great home team, but keep in mind they fattened up against a really soft OOC schedule. The real statistic, which I mentioned in another thread, is VT is 5-3 in the ACC at home. Miami is 6-4 in the ACC on the road, btw. So...

What VT has been, as we know, are giant killers at home. They rose to the occasion against UVA, Duke, and PITT. That's the concern.

They inexplicably also lost at home to College of Charleston and BC, along with losses against two of the better ACC teams in Clemson and NCST.

Really hard to predict tonight. I like the Canes.
I like our chances too. If we are what we claim we should be (a #4 seed right now), you need to win games like this one.

Advertisement
Back