Canes at VT

Advertisement
Coach Young of VT called Miami aggressive and chaotic and he said that in a positive way. And it’s going to be our defense and speed to the boards that take us to that next level. As long as Pack has his offensive game in gear he is now as close to a superstar scorer that takes pressure off our other scorers to get us to super elite status.
It is a blessing to have so many different components of our game that meshes all together to truly be a force to reckon with and that’s getting known in all circles.
Sometimes we lose focus as we saw towards the end of the game errant throws, missed free throws etc. But most of the time our execution is smooth and effortless and is already at a elite level, We are getting where we want to be and we are much closer to that accept in tiny spots which just needs a little tweaking. We want to be a top 4 team and so it is not wrong to take a view that asks for perfection if it can be done it will be what is needed to win it all. Vegas gives us 5000 to 1 surely that is just silly and laughable.
It’s 50-1, futures bets are like the money line so if you see +5000 it means $100 bet wins $5000 or 50-1

Omier had a really interesting defensive play last night in the 2nd half. He was guarding one of the VTech big men in the post and Omier hopped (literally) to the offensive player’s right shoulder. This caused the offensive player to turn to his left, stumble and travel. Did anyone else see this? It looked like an intentional defensive move.

Advertisement
Now i have to figure out where Greensboro is.
Charlotte would have been a LOT more convenient.

Ha! My youngest brother lives on the north side of Charlotte. Greensboro is about 2 hours northeast, just up I-85.

Advertisement
Would love to run up the score on Saturday, not only bc of the opponent, but it helps the math with those stupid Kenpom, NET statistical tools that are widely used. A win by 20 + should be attainable and would go a long way

Advertisement
Beautiful move from Pack. Never saw that one before.

VT's defense did a nice job keeping him out of rhythm on the three pointers, so ... he adapts!
Exactly! They were on him way out there, his range, and he made some good adjustments. Encouraging. I never felt the need to yell at the TV and always felt they would answer every VT punch! They did. Also did a good job disrupting their shots the last 7 minutes of the game. Well done!

Advertisement
Omier had a really interesting defensive play last night in the 2nd half. He was guarding one of the VTech big men in the post and Omier hopped (literally) to the offensive player’s right shoulder. This caused the offensive player to turn to his left, stumble and travel. Did anyone else see this? It looked like an intentional defensive move.
I remember the play. Live it looked to me like Omier was slightly out of position and realized he was beat so rather than try and force himself back into position and likely foul, he just moved out of the way and gave it up but dude thought he was still there which led to the travel. Either way, worked out for us!

Advertisement
Back