Canes are hiring Derek Nicholson as LB Coach

Advertisement
Advertisement
We just went from a 62 year old LB coach to a 36 year old LB coach. And we went from a 64 year old DC to a 51 year old DC. Knowledge and experience matters until the game passes you by and you aren't willing to put up with the BS that goes with recruiting in 2023. You need young, passionate guys who will grind for 12 hours a day, not just their standard 8 hours. I like the moves Mario!

Advertisement

Lots of these analytics sites are coming on and are typically spot on. Matrix is a good one. I know he's advocated for Christian Taylor as an OC and there's another guy I follow that does the same thing and has him as the next star OC as well.

Waiting to see if he has the same feedback on Nicholson. Can't imagine it's any different.

Lots of these analytics sites are coming on and are typically spot on. Matrix is a good one. I know he's advocated for Christian Taylor as an OC and there's another guy I follow that does the same thing and has him as the next star OC as well.

Waiting to see if he has the same feedback on Nicholson. Can't imagine it's any different.

That tweet is about Nicholson.

Don't say that out loud.

The Luddites on this forum will not accept when you support your argument with numbers.

Advertisement
That tweet is about Nicholson.
Ya my tweet wasn't very clear.. I follow Matrix and another guy that does similar analytics - both agree and advocate for Taylor.

I'm waiting to see if the other guy has the same feedback on Nicholson that Matrix just put out. Can't think of his name off the top of my head. I'm not sure if Matrix covers recruiting or not but this guy also factors that in somehow.

Ya my tweet wasn't very clear.. I follow Matrix and another guy that does similar analytics - both agree and advocate for Taylor.

I'm waiting to see if the other guy has the same feedback on Nicholson that Matrix just put out. Can't think of his name off the top of my head. I'm not sure if Matrix covers recruiting or not but this guy also factors that in somehow.

Oh ya ok my bad what you wrote makes sense now, I misunderstood it originally.

Advertisement
Happy Tom Hiddleston GIF

Advertisement
Back