Canes are hiring Derek Nicholson as LB Coach

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know the Washington twins were recruited heavily to UL so he already knows Bobby pretty well.

Advertisement
Addae has been pretty active since Guidry’s hire on twitter - he still a candidate to be replaced?
A question for the insiders for sure. I was under the impression there was AAR smoke but it could’ve died down. Staff changes happen so slowly under Mario you sometimes wonder if they’ll still happen 😂

A question for the insiders for sure. I was under the impression there was AAR smoke but it could’ve died down. Staff changes happen so slowly under Mario you sometimes wonder if they’ll still happen 😂
I mean it be hard to happen with spring ball next week, guys should be locked in hopefully

I originally thought 3 myself too but I know they just brought in a big class. But I know at least 2 with Capers and another guy
Curious to see if Spencer starts at safety

Underrated recruit imo since his position wasn’t really set in stone

Advertisement
Hopefully a situation where Guidry kills it, gets a HC gig in two years and we were able to keep Nicholson as a possible replacement.

Advertisement
Actually, word is he didn't like Stanquan. Didn't think he was a take. Charlie Strong didn't either.

Position coaches obviously recruit kids but they are never the final decision maker.
i could have sworn one of the CIS podcasts mentioned that charlie strong may have liked stanquan more than our other LB commits. was that not the case?

Advertisement
Back